23. I Can't Choose

KARA POV.
"Its ok. You can tell me." He knew. I could feel that he knew. "I like someone." Colby looked at me then back down to the ground.

"Colby?" He was still. "Kara. I like you." My heart jumped. "But. I'm not sure if you like me back." I stood in shock. I wasn't expecting that.

"But, Sam likes you too." Colby looked back up at me. I stood with wide eyes and frozen arms. "I knew it." My mind thought on who i liked. I couldn't think straight.

"I have to go." I grabbed my phone. "Kara wait."I turned and faced colby. "Who do you like?" He asked go me his sparkling eyes.

"Thats the problem Colby. I dont know." I walked out of his room racing down the stairs. "Hey kara!" Jake yelled from the kitchen. "Hey. We'll  talk later." I waved bye acting like I was fine.

I ran to my house. I swung the door open then slammed it shut. I saw Blake looking at me from the couch.

"Kara." He stood up then i immediately blurted out something I shouldn't. "Blake I don't like you like that. I thought we were just staying friends. I want to keep it that way." Then his smile dropped.

I ran upstairs plopping on my bed. I looked through the window on top of my bed. I took a deep breathe in then out.

Who do I like? Who has been there?
Who has helped me most?

All the questions on choosing pondered through my mind. I was stuck but then I thought of each one individually. I thought of sam then Colby and realized how much time I spent with Colby. My gut feeling told me Colby.

My mind thought Colby was the one. My heart told me the same thing. Colby was the one.

I suddenly got a phone call. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kara. I'd like to say to be prepared when we come."

"Dillon?"

"Kara. You shouldn't have kicked me out or fallen for Blake."

"I DONT LIKE BLAKE THAT WAY!" I shouted into the phone hoping Blake couldn't hear me from downstairs.

"really?" Dillon sound really suprized.

"NO I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted again.

"Sorry Kara but I'm not leaving you alone." I started to cry hearing that from him.

"NOW WHO DO YOU LIKE!" He shouts into the phone.

"No one."

"WHO!"

"No one!"

"TELL ME!"

"COLBY!" I covered my mouth realizing I said who I liked. I wasn't even thinking I just blurted out.

"Thank you Kara. Be prepared." He hung up on me. I slammed my phone against the bed. I picked it up and went to contacts.

I automatically blocked his number and deleted it. I stuffed my phone back in my back pocket. I wipped what was left of my tears off.

I ran back downstairs and had no clue what to do. How could i patch things up with Blake. 

He wasn't on the couch so I checked his room. He appears to be laying on his bed with his pillow close to his chest. "Blake?" I asked out shutting the door behind me.

"What?" He said with an attitude voice. "I just want to say-" he stood up and place his hand up. "No. I'm not listening to crap." My eyes welled up. "Please."

"No. Don't talk to me. Just leave me the hell alone. I don't want to see you ever. Just leave." I saw a few tears fall down his face. "Blake?" I felt the river flow down my cheeks.

"Get the heck out!" He pointed to the door crying. He was sobbing so much. "Blake this isn't you." I came up to him and then he automatically pushed me. "Blake."

He wiped the tears off and automatically came to serious face. "Get out now!" He shouted again. A tear slipped down to my chin then dripp on the floor as I left my house.

"What did I freaking do!" I shouted at myself walking around bushes to reach Colby house. I hopped over the gate and walked to their door. I opened it slowly and shut it quietly hoping no one heard.

Sat in the living room by the front door and layed my body across the coushened couch. I covered my hands in my shirt. I felt my body feel cold. I just layed there and fell asleep.

COLBY POV.
I walked down the stairs after processing what happened when she stormed out of the house. "Hey guys." I waved over to Corey seeing he was playing some game with everyone.

"Wanna join?" Jake asked. I nodded walking over to them in the kitchen. "What are you playing?" I asked.

"We're playing the floor is lava. We havnt played it in forever." Corey explained how to play because I  honestly forgot.

"Ok heelys and penyboard are safe to touch the ground. We need to reach over there." Aaron pointed over to the room with the bar.

"Alright let's play!" Sam said rubbing his hands together. "I'll take the heelys!" Jake shouts taking one heely.

"I'm having the other one." Sam called. Jake and Sam hopped and skated over to the safe zone. "Me and Aaron shared the penyboard and made it across to the safe zone. Aaron tried to save Corey and they made it back.

"Remember the water bottles turn the floor back to not lava." Aaron flipped the bottle and it landed. Everyone jump on the ground and freaked out.

"You did it!" Corey shouted. I stole the bottle and tried to flip it hoping it landed. It landed then Aaron freaked out."you changed it back to lava!" He voice rose with every word he said.

Everyone acted like they were dying cause we all touched the lava. "Alright game ended." Jake stood up as everyone else did. "Great job guys." Corey clapped as they all walked into the living room.

What stopped me was when I caught my eye on the living room by the front door. I walked over to the couch and saw Kara sleeping.

I picked her up hoping not to wake and held her up to my room. I set her down on my bed then covered her body with the blankets on my bed.

I kissed her forehead and left the room.

I hope she likes me. Because I could feel out attachment and there is no way I can get her off my mind

______________________________________