8. I Have A Power?

COLBY POV.
I was in the pool feeling amazing! We did those tricks on the runway like flips off the end and stuff. What was weird was that when Kara was sliding on her butt across the slippery runway she, somehow, cut her thigh from the end of the pool, it's made of concrete. We analyzed it seeing a little bit of blood.

"I'm going to be fine guys." An over and over to get us away and starting the slip and slide process.

"How did the blood and gash heal so quick especially a few minutes?" Jake asked, sending shivers down my body.

How can her leg heal already? That doesn't make sense.

"Oh uhh your just seeing...uh... things and uh...is Just hallucinating." I could tell Kara was lying. If she was telling the truth she wouldn't have stuttered or paused. Jake somehow bought it but as she turned away he gave her a weird glare. It was kinda uncomfortable that I was giving him a weird look.

"Dude stop." I whispered over to Jake. He got the message then stopped. He rubbed the back of his neck as if he was embarrassed, he should be it was weird!

I gave him a smile then walked away over to the run way realizing my stinging pain from the egg was gone I lifted my hand and drapped it over my shoulder feeling nothing. No blood. Mustve just washed off in the pool.

************************************
After the fun in the pool and the runway, slipping slide legit thing, we just broke off taking a nice break. Jake was editing his video for youtube Aaron was trying to beat fortnight and everyone else just chilled downstairs while I was in my room.

"Dang." I said to myself seeing the mess I made in my room. I felt organized today so I decided cleaning it. "If only I had super powers to make this easier." I chuckled picking up the sticky notes that fell off the wall into the floor.

I acted as if I had a cool legit power and tried using my mind,closing my eyes, and tried moving my clean shirt into my drawer. I then opened my eyes and was shocked.

"What the...hell." I said aloud to myself. I was so confused because I actually made the shirt go in my drawer. Then I decided to try to clean my room doing this.

I try hard imagining what to do with my pillows on my couch and I imagined on how to arrange them. I then opened my eyes seeing them in that arrangement. "Aw cool." I said.

I then tried setting my bed up but this time with my eyes open and it worked! I thought powers were just myths or just random stories but apparently not.

Don't share it or else their gonna think your crazy.

My thoughts over rode my actions so I didnt share it. So I think the power is moving objects without physically touching them. Nice.

I walked downstairs heading towards the kitchen to get some water. I imagined opening the cabinet and grabbing a glass then pushing then grabbing a jug of water and poured water in.

So if I just imagine it I can do it.

I thought to myself. I then picked the glass up and drank the fresh water the jug gave me. It was ice cold and refreshing to drink on a nice warm day. I looked up what the name for this was because...i forgot.

"Telekinesis." I moved under my breath. "What!?" Aaron shouted from the bottom of the stairway some how hearing me silently say that.

"Oh nothing. I'm just looking up the coolest powers." I replied as basically the truth. "Yea, what is it?" Aaron asked walking towards me. "Telekinesis, read minds, then control minds." I explained seeing him nod.

"Those are the best." He said leaving me over to Jake on the couch. I nodded to myself. "Telekinesis is the best" I chuckled to myself.

I realized that ever since the car crash everything has been off with everyone. Even Kara is acting the weirdest as if she's experiencing something but doesn't want to tell us. But thinking about it thats how I'm acting to hide away my power.

So does she have... a power...too?