2.Are We Filming?

KARA POV.
I woke up listening to the sound of my weekend alarm clock. I set an alarm clock so I don't sleep all day.

I pulled the covers off my body and swung my legs off the bed. I grabbed my phone from the charger and walked out of my room. I started to rub my eyes cause they were irritating me.

When I walked out seeing only a glimpse of the world I saw Blake still sleeping on the couch.

I walked over to pick his phone up to see what his alarm was. It was 5 minutes from now so I just decided to let him sleep.

I walked into the kitchen feeling each cold tile hit my feet. I look in my pantry finding a banana so I just ate that for breakfast since I had nothing.

*ring! Ring!

I heard Blake's phone play one of our favorite bands, three days grace. I then finished banana still seeing Blake is sleeping through his alarm. I walked over throwing the peel away in the garbage.

"Hey get up blake!" I yelled so his sleepy self can hear me. "Wha-what?" He started freaking out for a few seconds then opened his eyes feeling relieved.

He then took a few deep breaths to help calm him down. I saw his hand lift up and lay on his chest so it could feel his heartbeat.

"You slept through your alarm so I woke you up." I said in a groggy voice walking sitting by him on the couch.

"Well thanks. I'm a really deep sleeper." He implied sitting up. He then settled his head on my shoulder. I picked up my hand and patted it head as if He was a dog.

"Good dog." I implied moving my hand down to my thigh.

"Wow." Blake chuckled lifting his head up from my shoulder. "Alright, ima get dressed. See ya later." I said pushing his knee as I stood up from the couch. I walked into my room and grabbed my black ripped jeans, three days grace shirt, and my black and white vans.

After getting dressed I walked out still seeing Blake just attached to his phone and stuck to the couch.

"Dude, when do you leave?" I asked in my normal morning drowsy voice. "Uh, in a few minutes." He replies with his eyes still glued to the screen. I just giggled lightly while grabbing my black zipped jacket.

"Alright well I'm leaving to pick up my fam." I waved bye as I left my apartment to Blake. I shut the door while feeling the sudden cool air from the conditioning in the building.

I walked to the car when I got off the elevator. I inserted the keys in the ignition then blasts the engine noise. I smiled acting like a perfecional race car driver. I drove away from the apartments and headed to the airport.

************************************

I then arrived parking next to the sidewalk waiting for my mom and brother. Then I saw the people that looked like my mom but the guy next to her didn't look like my brother.

"Hey mom. Who's this?" I asked pointing at the 'man'. I knew it was brother but I was joking around.

I then chuckled at my question. I then pulled up and hugged my brother.

"So how are you jackson?" I asked opening the back of the car. "Doing amazing. In fact I have a girlfriend now." He said smiling while he pushed his blue suitcase in the back.

"I'll get it mom." I then took her suit case to push it in the back. "Thanks darling." I smiled while closing the trunk. Before heading to the driver's seat I then locked the door to the back.

I hopped in making some noise from my engine. "Dang, I it usually this loud?" Jackson asked. "Yea. It's normal." I said driving away from the airport.