29. Family Visit

KARA POV.
I called my brother and mom to see if the could visit. "Of course we can. Send me your address and we'll head there." My mom spoke through the phone.

I ended the call then told everyone my mom and brother is coming to visit. "Ok um-" I stopped Colby. "Your going to be fine. She's not like my dad in which would tell you all the warnings of being with me." I laughed. "You'll be fine colbs." I still giggled.

"Oh hey! Kara, I was going to go with Jake to the water park nearby so maybe being your fam along." Sam told me a little more about it. I nodded. "Sounds great sammy." He walked away but bed he did I saw his face turn red for some reason.

*2 hours later*

"Ok my mom and bro should be here at anytime." I said then suddenly the doors opened. "Mom!" I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug as Jackson went to do some handshake with Blake.

"Hey mom do you need help with your stuff?" She was going to stay for 3 days. "Yea." She nodded. Colby came out with me and grabbed a few things she brought.

"Thank you Kara, and this man." She smiled and out her stuff away in Dillons old room. We cleaned it a while back so its like a guest room now.

"Well mom, Jackson, were going to a water park so do you guys want to put on your swimsuits and come?" I asked. "Sure." They both said.

Then I almost forgot to introduce my friends. "Wait mom, jackson!" They came crawling back over to the living room. "I want to introduce my friends. So this is Aaron, Jake, Corey, Sam, and colby." I pointed to each one so my mom knows which is which.

"So thank you Colby for helping me." He nodded and said "Your welcome uh-"

"Sadie. You guys can call me Sadie." She then ran upstairs to throw on her swimsuit and Jackson did as well.

"Well I'm ready!" Jackson ran out of Blake's room and jumped throwing his hands in the air.

"Me too." My mom yelled while running down the stairs.

We all left in jakes car. And Jackson and Blake left in Blakes car. Aaron decided not come because he had to go somewhere while we left.

"So mom. How are you?" I asked her while linking my fingers to Colby's. "We're doing great." A looked back to look at me. "How about you?" I nods nodded and smiled. "Great." Her eyes dipped down and saw me and Colby hands glued together. She then looked back foward to the road.

************************************

"We're here!" Jake cheered while parking the car. Everyone stepped out and walked towards the back of the car. We all grabbed our towels and dropped all our phone in the back. We hid them then locked the car.

"Hey guys wait!" Jackson and Blake came running barefoot on the boiling got steaming pavement. "Ah. It burns!" They shouted and snuggled their feet into their slides.

They finally caught up to us. The Colby woven his fingers with mine. I looked at him and saw the beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Kara, I just realized this but how come you have blue eyes and not your hazel green eyes?" Jackson asked from behind me. My mom turned to look into my eyes and saw the strong bright blue. "Yea what happened." My mom asked as we kept walking.

"My eyes turned into a foggy blue after gaining a power called telekinesis from the car crash I had. And when I tried getting it fixed they couldn't give me my old eye color." Then I realized I said that I gained a power. Dang. Now they won't beleive me.

"Wow. Well their brighter than Colby's." I smiled and looked at his. Then thought to myself.

If they are brighter than his then they are super bright.

"Oh Kara. At you dating somebody?" Jackson asked. I felt Colby's grip on my hand tighten. I looked over to him and mouthed "it's ok."

"Yup!" I replied turning around to Jackson. "Is it blake?" He asked. Then with my other hand I face palmed. He must be blind and doesn't see me and colbys hands .

"No not Blake. It's Colby." I turned and smiled back to Jackson then faced foward. I was shooken to see my mom staring at me with a smile. "You made a great choice kara. Colby's a good man." My mom smiled then faced back foward.

I felt so happy being with my family and being with my best friends.

I felt nice, warm, and loved. My body never cuddled up on Colby unless we were sleeping in a tight spot.

Like I said I don't really do the lovey dovey stuff but being with him made me realize that there is love out there.

There is always a special someone for 1 person. And I hope that very special person for me is Colby because I could feel out hearts open up to each other and warm up.

I could feel the deep love burried inside of us.

"I love you Colby." I implied loud enough only he can hear. "I love you too."

______________________________________

That is the end of this book! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. OTHER FANFIC
PERFECT[COLBY BROCK]. RECRUITED [COLBY BROCK]
CHANGED JAKE'S SISTER [COLBY BROCK]

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////