9. We Know Each Other

KARA POV.
I sat outside with Blake, Sam, and Colby. It was night and very dark but the stars lit up the beautiful sky. The moon was a glowing crescent.

"Thank you guys for having us stay here for the day." I thanked them drinking my coke. "No problem. Thank you for forgiving us." Sam replied with a warm smile. I smiled staring at the warm fire that was set up.

"Yea. No probs. We understood why and just saying that just don't do that again." Blake chuckled then drunk his coke. "Well when do you guys get back home?" Colby asked. I dropped my smile hearing the word 'home'. "Oh I'm heading back tonight." Blake said smiling and not realizing my expression.

"I...uh..." I stuttered and paused. "I uh don't have a home." I said keeping my eyes down at my drink, seeing the little water drops fall down the can.

"Oh. I'm uh...sorry." Colby stuttered rubbing my arm to comfort me. "I'm not homeless." I replied to his act. He removed his hand from my arm. He took a drink from his coke then turned to me.

"What?" Sam asked shooting a confused look at me. "Yea. I live in an apartment. It's where I live but it's not home. A home is where you love, where you spend your amazing time at." I explained leaving my eyes wonder between everyone.

"You could be an inspirational youtuber." Colby grinned at me. "Well i am." I giggled seeing his shocked reaction. I saw his mouth drop so low it hit the ground.

"How could i have not seen your beautiful self on YouTube." Sam said with his face shocked aswell. I just laughed but then realized he called me beautiful. I felt heat rise in my cheeks but then my arm. I turned to see Colby's touch hit my skin.

"Ok guys. I'm going to my apartment." I said drinking the last bit of my drink then I threw it inside the fire. I stood up and grabbed my chair to put it back to the table.

"Well how about you spend the night here for tonight then you could head back tomorrow." I heard Colby say as I set the chair down by the table.

"Alright. Will do." I smiled feeling the heat rise inside of my cheeks.

He actually invited me over?

I just walked away opening and closing the glass door. I turned back and smirked at Sam and Colby then walked upstairs, plugging my iPhone into Colby charger.

Sorry colbs.

Did I just thought about calling him colbs. I don't remember saying colbs. Oh well I'm making a fool of myself.

I walked downstairs to sit on the couch planning a nice prank to pull in the guys. Since they all lived upstairs I got plastic wrap and wrapped it in between the two walls by the bottom part of the stairs.

"Jake! Aaron!" I yelled. I heard footsteps head downstairs. "What's u-" Aaron was interrupted by the plastic hitting his and jakes face. "Ima get you next time!" Jake pointed at me removing the plastic off his face.

The glass door opened as I laughed. The guys laughed seeing Aaron and Jake struggle to release themselves.

"Oh...my..gosh" I kept laughing in between my words feeling my heart throb in laughter. I slowly stopped laughing feeling my heartbeat thump louder.

"Well you finally got released." I implied not laughing anymore. I have Jake and Aaron a nice smile. "Hey I havn't realized, but where is Corey?" I asked tapping on knee.

Everyone shrugged. "Well he said he went to the store with Smokey." Blake explained. I then lifted my hand to high five everyone. I high fives Jake and Aaron but did my handshakes with Colby, Sam, and Blake.