27. Finished Crime Scene

*2 weeks passed*
KARA POV.
I woke up next to sleeping Colby. I stretched my arms then pulled myself off the covers. I quickly grabbed a black Nirvana shirt and black jeans. Before Colby woke up I quickly tugged my clothes on my body.

Right when I tugged my shirt down Colby slowly moved towards my side of the bed.

"Colby." I whispered tapping his cheek. He opened his eyes and tried to smile but his weak morning self couldn't. "Hey." He sat up and parted next to him so I sat.

"I love you too." I chuckled after our close hug. He rubbed his head making his hair crazy hot messy. He turned to me. "Ok changing duty calls" he rubbed his eyes trying to run the sleepiness out. He grabbed some clothes from his suit case and walked to the other side of the room.

I reached across the whole bed to reach my charging phone. I unplugged the charger and looked at the few texts I got.

Ashley: I miss you girl!

Brandon: so when can we see each other again?

I'm opened message from UNKNOWN.

My phone notified. I tapped on the message.

Hello Kara it seems you must struggle with me in jail.

I was scared. I turned to tell Colby but then it was Cameron standing there with a cut up face.

************************************
I quickly sat up from my bed. My breathing raced. Colby sat up next to me all dressed. "Kara are you ok?"

I felt my heart thump louder that even he can hear. "I had a nightmare of cameron." I exclaimed. He paused but then rubbed my back for comfort. "Your going to be ok." I pulled my chin to face him.

"Beleive me." Then we shared a deepened kiss. I moved my legs closer to my hips so I was sitting crisscross. Some one quickly barged in.

"Hey so Kara. I got an appointment for you to see Doctor Octive today at 2:50. Plus Colby we can move back into our house!" Jake must have not seen us kiss cause he would question it.

"We're moving back!" Colby jumped off the bed full of excitement. "Hey Jake." I pointed my finger up to get his attention. "Yea?" I looked down then back up at him. "Thanks for the appointment." I smiled. His eyes slightly widened. "Oh it wasn't me. Thank Sam. He was spending the last week to find something." I nodded.

My eyes were still a foggy blue from that night. Everyone in public still questions it. Everyone on YouTube thinks it's amazing, but I want normal eyes. My hazel green eyes.

"Hey." Jake barged in again. "What?" I asked lifting my head. "Sam wants everyone downstairs." Me and Colby follow Jake down the stairs and met Sam at the dining table with a computer.

"So not only did I get you something, Kara. I found a specialist who had the same thing we have. Our powers. But he's only told the world and no one believes him. So I got us something at 6:30 tonight." Sam smiled at everyone. "Ohmg. Thank you so much!" He stood up then I quickly hugged him.

"Sam your the second best." I chuckled. "Wow. Offensive." He looked away. "Colby is the best but I still love you." He smiled back at me. I pulled away giving him a quick kiss on the cheek then grabbed my car keys.

"Anyone coming?" I asked opening the door partly. "Why?" Aaron asked. "It's 1:57 and I like to be at my appointment early.

Yea I slept late. "I'll come." Colby raised his hand I walked over. "We'll get our stuff back into the house." Jake pointed back towards Blake's room. I nodded then jumps into my car.

"So are you sure you want your hazel green eyes back?" I looked at him with the original slight blue tint. "Yes. I like my eyes this way too but the blue in my vision gets annoying." Colby faced the road. "You think the doc will fix it?"

I nodded keeping my eyes on the road.

*skip to 2:45*

We were sitting in the chairs waiting for my name to be called. Everyone glared at me and my eyes. A few people asked questions but I didn't care.

"Kara Stephen?" Me and Colby stood up. I waved my hand "here!" And walked over to the man in the white coat.

He was speaking as we were walking down the halls. "So dang. Your fellow Sam sure wasn't kidding about your eyes." I nodded with A weak smirk.

"So is there any way of fixing it?" Colby asked. The doc nodded. "It will take around 2 to 3 hours to do." Perfect that fits in the schedule.

"Ok. Thank you so much. So will I get my hazel green eyes back?" I jumps with excitement in my heart. "Um I'll try my best if anything it's around an 80% your original eyes color will come back." He said. I was willing to take that 80 percent chance.

We walked into a room full of operating tools. Colby was forced out of the room and to sit in the waiting area. "So I'm going to numb you so I I hurt then you'll fall asleep." I nodded ready for what's to come.

I felt my vision hesitate then felt my eye life grow numb. I felt like I was asleep but they forced my eyes open.

***********************************

Then it finished. "You may blink. Your back to- Well close enough." I was worried by his words. I fekt my face and felt fine. The blue tint was gone.

I stood up not feeling numb and looked in a small mirror placed I a metal table.

The foggy blue eyes were gone. I couldnt believe the sight. I stood there looking at my eyecolor. I didn't get my hazel green eyes back. Instead I got very bright light blue eyes.

"W-what?" I asked my self seeing the beautiful blue presented in my eyes. It was more bright the Colby's eyes.

"You were part of the 20%. I tried helping the eye color but your eyes wouldnt let go of the blue." The doc looked down. "Thanks doc." I looked back at him. He sent me a smile then walked me out of the room.

"So how was-" he looked deep into my eyes seeing the beautiful bright ocean eyes. "Kara. Your eyes are like more brighter than mine." He winned but have me a nice warming hug.

We headed out to leave. Colby drove instead of me because we thought it would be best.

When we got home I yelled for everyone's attention. They all came running towards my vocals.

"So the process went well." I said uncovering my eyes. All of their mouths just hit the floor. "Your eyes are more of a beautiful ocean than Colby's." Blake gasped and looked between me and Colby.

"You guys could pass of as twins." Corey said. Me and Colby looked at each and gave each other a disgusted look. "Corey were dating. That a kinda disgusting to think about." I implied while walking towards everyone.

"So you ready for 6:30? Cause we have to leave in 10 minutes." Sam inturupted all the amazing comments of my eyes. We all nodded and got ready to jump into the car.

______________________________________