16. Ruined Lives

KARA POV.
Dillon walked along the scrunchy carpet back to his room. He shot one look back and all he could see is the disappoint in my face.

"Guys." I stopped and turned around to hug Sam and colby. "What the hell just happened?" Colby asked. I chuckled a little as I walked back into my room.

"Oh!" I shouted popping my head outside of my room. "You better leave in ten minutes starting now!" I shouted pressing the start button on my timer.

I walked in with the boys. We all just plopped our bodies on my bed. "You guys are the freaking best." I said grabbing both of their hands and throwing them into the sky.

"You are too." They both replied in unison which brought up the next conversation. "Wow. We just said that together." Sam shot his head up in shock looking over to Colby.

"Yea we did." Colby shot his head up in shock. Then they both turned their beautiful blue eyes towards me. "What?" I asked confused. "Nothing." Colby let his head rest back on the bed then Sam did too.

I leaned my head on Colby's shoulder while holding both of their hands. Then there was a sudden beep ringtone. I felt the vibration from my phone in my pocket.

"Times up." I sprung off the bed and walked out of my room. "Times up!" I shouted feeling my throat scratch in pain from yelling.

I rubbed my neck but there was no reply. I motioned Sam and Colby to come close using my hands. They understood and tip toed there way over here.

"Let's go." I whispered while pointing down the long hallway. We walked about 6 feet and stopped by dillons white door. "Times up!" I shouted while knocking on his door.

No reply.

I touched the cold knob and twisted it to open the door. I felt my heart race and heard the thumps of Sam and Colby's beating hearts.

"Dillon?" I called out while cracking the door open. Still no reply. I walked in with the boys and it was empty.

Mustve left fast.

"Dang." Colby implied breaking the silence. I chuckled feeling my heart slow down in relief. I covered my chest with my warm hand.

"Ok. Let's go back to your house. It's too much being here right now." I suggested while leaving.

When we opened the door to enter the mansion we still saw the guys doing some crazy stuff outside.

"Guys let's go outside quietly and spook them." Sam implied as we walked inside. He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips as if he was ready to kill someone.

"Ok sam." I laughed creeping up to the glass doors. I slowly cracked the door open hearing a slushing sound.

I bent my knees then walked outside being ready to beat myself. I stood up slowly behind Jake then "BOO!" I shouted seeing Jake twist his body with wide eyes.

"God, Kara. Don't do that again! I was about to kill you." He warned making a giggle slip through my lips. "Sorry. That's what happens when you live next to me." I gave him a joking smile.

"Your to cute to kill though." He chuckled as he spun back around towards Corey. My heart jumped from the compliment. "Thanks." I whispered in his ear.

I rested my arm on his shoulder while listening to Corey. Sam and Colby stood next to me and smirked towards me. I cocked my head back towards Corey.

"So that's it!" Corey jumped in excitement while he smiled. "Sorry what the heck I going on here?" I pulled my hand close my mouth to amplify the sound.

Everyone turned to look at me as if they were annoyed. "What?" I smiled while shrugging my shoulders. They all smiled then turned back.

"Corey was telling his epic story of almost dying." Jake turned his head to look at me. I just me and my head right on top of my arm so he was basically a rest for my head.

"Nice." I smiled. I took a deep breath then pulled my head and arms back to my body. "Ok well I hope you guys are cool with me and Sam and colby now so peace." While saying peace I rose up two fingers to them then walked back inside.

When I slammed the glass door shut I scurried off up stairs into Colby's room.

While I slowly shut his door my mind rushed in so many thoughts that I couldn't process. So I had to lay on Colbys bed.

Did I do right kicking Dillon out? Was I being to stupid to listen to his explanations?

Those thoughts kept appearing until the sensation came to my mind. Someone was in my head.

Who the hell are you?

I asked while my heart thumped but I kept a serious face and tone in my head.

?-You don't want to know.

K- why?

?-because. Now do what I say and I won't hurt your friends.

K-this is such bullcrap. I'm not listening to what you freaking say!

?-fine. Struggle. You and your friends won't be the same and this is because of you.

K-wait. What do you want me to do?

?-I need you to bring Dillon back in your house.

My heart stopped. My stomach dropped my eyes widened. I felt my mouth part open slightly.

K- no.

?-fine. You just hurt your friends because I'm so much more powerful than you. I have many powers that you won't beleive.

K-powers? Like me?

?-Oh Kara like all of you. I have many powers because I had many crashes. Sound familiar does it? You've crashed and that's how you've gained the power of healing.

K-stop. The guys don't have a power. How will you ruin our lives huh? How?

?-oh Kara the guys are keeping dark secrets from you. I'll ruin your pathetic lives soon or now. You'll find out because you aperantly know the boys.

K-good luck ruining our lives.

?-Thanks but I already have it. If you were wondering what you should call me. It's Cameron. You hurt me Kara and this is payback.

______________________________________

Oh cliffhanger peeps! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll post again soon.