17. Warning

KARA POV.
The feeling left. I couldn't believe what the heck just happened. It's pretty weird but with someone speaking inside my head telling me they are going to ruin my life.

Should I tell the guys?

Maybe I should. I shot down the stairs to find the Roomates. They were still outside, suprizingly. I slid the glass door open to meet the windy breeze.

"Hey boys. Girl in the house!" I shouted raising my hands in the air. They all were sitting down by a fire and drinking their drinks.

"Hey want one?" Jake lifted a canned drink that looked like beer. "Uh. No thanks bro." I replied waving my hand to get it away from me.

"Alright your missing out!" He shouted as I ran over to the cooler. I brushed the freezing ice cubes around to find the coke.

"Found it." I whispered to myself while pulling the coke out. I felt my hand shiver and shake as I walked over to the fire.

"Sucks. No more seats." Colby winked over at me making me smile. My heart thumped faster as I rolled my eyes.

"Well I'm not sitting in your laps so stop dreaming guys." I laughed hearing scoffs and sighs from every single one of them.

"Why not?" Sam gave me a pouting face. His lower lip stuck out as he frowned. His eyes sparkled from the light of the fire.

"Because. I know you guys love me but I like the ground." I implied sitting on the cold but slightly warm cement.

"Sitting on my lap would be better." Blake said raising one eyebrow. "You boys need to stop dreaming." I smile taking a refreshing sparkling sip of the cold coke.

"If I fall asleep please leave me out here. I love the outside so thanks." I giggle while taking another freezing sip.

I felt my legs burn from being so close to the fire so I backed up. Then I hit someone's legs while backing up.

I lifted my head to see who it was. "Hey." I laughed looking back at the fire. "Sup." Blake said.

The fire was so beautiful to watch at night. Feeling the scorching heat press against your skin. The bright yellow and orange flames rising from the burning coals.

"Can I steal someone's chair cause my legs are on fire." My smile broke as the heat was attached to my legs. "Yea have mine." Colby replied standing out of his chair.

I stood up while walking behind everyone so the heat doesn't give me 3rd degree burns. I stepped in front of the chair. "Thanks." I said right before I sat down, but what I didn't realize as that Colby hopped in the seat right before I sat down. So instead of the chair I sat on Colbys lap.

"Your welcome." He laughed as I whipped my head straight back to him with a smile. "Wow." I exhaled as a short laugh while turning my head back towards the fire.

I didn't care sitting on his lap so I leaned my head back on his shoulder as I sling my arm around his neck.

Then the thought of the warning Cameron gave me.

"Guys. I have something to say, but please beleive me. I don't lie about stuff this serious so believe me." I broke the silence with my smooth voice.

"Tell us." Corey rubbed his hands together with a smile across his face ready for the juicy details. "Ok." I took a deep breathe then began.

"So someone was talking in my mind when I was alone. His 'name' was Cameron. He said he'll ruin our lives because I did something." While saying the details my heart beat just ran faster. My bones jittered from my shaking voice.