4.We Crashed

KARA POV.
There was a bright light heading straight for us. Then I heard metal clinging against each other and lights out. I saw darkness but then I couldn't think of anything. My body shuts down.

*Before the crash*

AARON POV.
I was driving the car and the guys were telling jokes and puns. Then Corey wanted me and colby to see something.

"Look at this edit of us. It's hilarious!" Corey implied raising his phone up in between me and colby.

"Well I can't see-"

"Oh come on!" Corey insisted. I sighed turning quickly then back to the road. I started to laugh from the edit and sometimes when I laugh I close my eyes. Thats what happened. I shut my eyes for a few seconds. Then when I opened my eyes the guys were screaming and I looked up seeing a bright light then emptiness.

BLAKE POV.
"Kara!" I screamed pushing her to wake her up. The guys from the other car were screaming too.

I got out seeing all the broken windshields, metal bent, and broken heard. The front of both cars were demolished.

I walked over to the other car.

"Colby! Get up!" I heard screams shaking the passenger.

"How did you crash our car!!" I screamed at the driver. "I'm so sorry. I laughed to hard closing my eyes and boom. I'm so sorry. I can't avoid laughing sir." The guy replied calmly with a few tears shredded.

"So what happened in your car?" The driver asked. "My best friend, Kara, isn't waking up." I replied with a river running down my face. "Colby!" I heard a blonde guy scream and shake the brown haired passenger from the back seat.

"So is everyone alright?" I asked looking into the back seat.

"Yea a few cuts." One guy said with some blue hair. "Yea me too but my wrist hurts really bad" the driver said lifting up his hand. "Yea cuts" another guy said. "Colby isn't freaking waking UP!!" The blonde guy said. I opened the passenger door to try to get Colby out.

Everyone in the back seat got out of the car and tried to help me. I pulled Colby out of the car and set him on the ground.

"I need to check on Kara." I ran over to my car and still saw Kara layed bAck in her seat, unconscious.

"Kara? Kara!?" I screamed shaking her repeatedly. I got out of my broken door and walked behind my car to get to Karas side. I tried pulling her door out but it was hard cause of how crushed it was.

I was determine to help her so I kept on pulling and pulling and pulling and I opened it! I took a breath then reached in trying to grab her legs and pull her out. I lay her down on the paved road I thought she was out of air so I checked her pulse. She wasn't breathing.

"KARA!!" I screamed. I had to do CPR. I tried but it wasn't working.

"COLBY!" I hearf one of the loudest screams. One guy came over to me from the other car.

"We called the police but-" he paused seeing Kara laying on the floor.

"I'm s-sorry." He stuttered getting down to his knees. "Is she breathing?" He asked with tears filling his eyes. "No." I sighed crying hard.

I could feel my heart sink just saying that word. "Don't worry they'll be here in a few minutes." The guy ensured me. "Thanks,but she isn't breathing." I implied still feeling a river running down my face.

"Colby isn't-" he paused sniffing and wipping tears off his face. "Colby isn't breathing too." He cried. Then I heard screaming from another guy over there. "Colby!!" I heard.

"Who screaming that?" I sniffed and wipped tears off my chin. "Sam, the blonde. He is best friends with Colby since high school." He explained. Then I thought about Kara. We've been best friends since high school too.

"Same with me and Kara." I replied leaning my head on her chest. "Just wake up!" I yelled to myself. I cried so much I could've flooded the highway.

Then I heard sirens and saw blue and red lights. I was so happy to help Colby and Kara.

The ambulance showed up. 4 guys can out of the back of the ambulance car and pulled out 2 beds. One can over to Kara.

"Is she breathing?" They said quickly I nodded no and helped lift her unconscious body up on the bed. The quickly lifted the bed into the back of the car.

I then saw a few cops go over to the driver and 1 came to me. "What happened?" He asked taking out a notebook and pen.

"I was driving but then they came over and hit us. The driver from that car explained everything and I truly believe him so don't be so hard." I explained getting in the ambulance car. I sat right next to Kara seeing some breathing cup ice her mouth and nose and I saw a lot of tubes surrounding us.

Then I saw Colby come in on the bed. Sam came running in the back with him crying like heck. I was doing the same thing.

"Colby." I heard a mumble come out of his mouth. "Kara." I whispered crying tears of sadness.

"So. Is she breathing?" Sam asked sniffing. "No. See she's been-" I paused sniffing for a moment.

"She's been my friend since high school." I said wipping tears off my cheeks. "Same with me and colby. He's been like a brother." Sam explained wipping his tears off his chin.

The ambulance was driving then automatically stopped. I looked out the back door and saw them quickly come in and take No the beds down from the back platform, which was where me and Sam sat.

They quickly commanded us to leave the car and come with them. We do what we were told and followed them. I saw in the corner of my eye police cars parking.

We entered the building still following the beds. It was nice to actually have both Colby and Kara in 1 two person room so it's easier to get to.

They stopped them over to a bunch of those electronic computers with heart rates and stuff. They started to grab the needles and started to insert them into both people.

They had this clear bag with clear liquid inside and the tube connected to the needle was right next to Kara and colby.

I sat next to Kara holding her hand seeing bruises and cuts all over her face. Sam sat next to Colby.

After a few minutes all the guys from the other car ran in and saw both Kara and colby and they all froze. They all ran over to Colby.

I pulled out my phone to call Karas brother. I was still crying so it might be hard to hear me.

J-Jackson B-Blake

J-Hey man.
B-Your sister is in the hospital.
J-What!
B-we got into a car crash and she's in the hospital.
J-Thanks, I'm gonna tell my mom and get there as fast as we can.

He then hung up with a few sniffs. I stuffed my phone in my pocket leaning my head on her torso. I lifted my head wipping the tears off my face.

"Kara. Please." I said aloud. The guys turned around hearing me.

"I'm so-"

"Don't worry about it." I said shedding a few tears. "Well I'm Aaron, I know it's not a good time to introduce but I'm Aaron." Aaron said with his hand placed on his chest.

"I'm Blake." I said sniffing and wipping a few tears off my face.

"I'm Corey." The dude with the man bun said. "I'm Jake." Said the blue haired guy.

"And this is our best friend Colby, who ended up the same way Kara did." Sam said crying a such as I was. I calmed down a little bit was still traumatized from seeing Kara and colby in this situation.

______________________________________

I'm sorry for the depressing chapter but I thought all the sad details would make it a good chapter. So if you enjoyed vote.