Chapter One: Anti

"W-What?" You stutter out. It can't be. You thought that he was only a silly joke. But you've been wrong before. This can't be.

"Oh! It can." Anti giggled.

"̵̧͕̼̦͕̋͂͆͋̑̈͠͡͞Į̸̧͍̞̲͚̫̒͋̔̽͞ͅ'̱͍̲̘͇͍̽̍͂̾͌͡m̵̛̫̘̮̝͔̪̮͛̒́̍̓̀͆̆ á̢̧̱̩̜͈̦̊̒̊͑̿̎̓͠l̛̟̞̞͚̖̗̖̈̈̀̇͘͞w̷̠̥̜̪͔̍͐͒́̆͟a̛̟̹͙̣̮̱̟̾͋͌͑̕͟͝͝͡ͅy̡̳͖͚̳͆͗̄̌̑͌͊̒ṧ̵͈̲̟̰͚̳̿͐͌ w̵͈̣͍͙̙͓͕̓̋̽̀̏͠ͅȧ̶̬̯͔̙̘̣̲͌͒͛͂̽͟t͓̪̯̟̞̹̎̆̀̋̄̀͐̃͘͜͟c̯͎̬̞̻̹̤̪̎̈̇̒̊̑́̚̕͝h̶̡͓̠̙̗͆̎͛͂̑̀̓͞͝͡ì̵̝̥̥͕̪͉͔̲̒̉̉̈́͌̄͋͛͞n̨̘̜̦͓̯̟̒͒͆̕͘͘͝g̴̛̤̫̫̻̓̔̍̉͢.̭̞̖͕̻͎̝̭͚̿͐͂̅͂́̀̌̓͜"̷̢̛̖̤̩͍̤͚̞̠̜̏̓͋̎͘̕̕͞

Your blood ran cold at his distorted and glitchy words. Is this what Jack meant by, 'If only you knew?' Did he know Anti existed this entire time? As if Anti read your mind, he responded. "Of course he did. He's been hiding me away." He spit the last words with venom, his expression sour.

"Now.. I need you to sleep." He held a rag up to your nose and mouth that wreaked of chemicals. Chloroform. Soon after the rag touched your face, you blacked out.

~Two Hours Later~

You woke up, tied to something. No.. Chained to something. An old and musty smell fills your senses and makes you cough up dust. You groan and open your eyes, starting to panic. A small, flickering light hung from above and barely lit up the dingy room.

You could see the outline of a table beside you, you could see small.. sticks? Lined up on the table, each one bigger then the last.

You could also see the outline of a person in the corner of your side of the room, but it looked like he/she was passed out cold.

You heard a door creak open and you close your eyes to pretend you're asleep. The person, who you assume is Anti walks over to you at a painfully slow pace. You try to keep your breathing as shallow as possible, but to no avail.

"I know you're awake." He giggles. You stay quiet and pray that he thinks you may still be asleep, that maybe.. just maybe you could fool him still. He screams this time. "GET THE FUCK UP!"

Your breathing becomes heavier but you still try to fool him. Big mistake. He pulls you up by your hair and slams you into the wall. He then presses himself against you and whispers in a low growl, "Don't test my patience, (Y/N). I can become.. rough." You heartbeat goes into hyper drive at his words and you nod your head in understanding.

He chuckles and slings you back to your sitting position, a shooting pain making you wince and rub your ass. He had made you hit your tailbone hard. Anti turns around and starts to move toward the lump in the corner. It was then that you finally notice that he's wearing his signature black shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.

"Asshole.." You mumble without thinking. He stopped in his tracks. "What was that?" He smiles and turns around, his fangs showing. It wasn't a happy smile.. it was more of a 'I finally get to punish you again' smile. Sinister and unnatural. "Nothing." Dick hole. He scowled. Shit. You forgot he could read minds.

(GORE WARNING)

He strides toward you and pushes your head against the wall by the top of your hair. He gets closer to your ear and you can feel his hot breath on your sensitive skin. "Scream for me (Y/N).." He plunges a knife into your leg. You weren't expecting this. You let out an ear piercing scream, making him chuckle. "Atta girl~" He purred.

"T-That's all you've got? I've b-b-been through w-worse." He scowls again and you could hear him grunt in disapproval. He slowly twists the knife in your upper thigh. Muscle and flesh tear and rip with the blade, causing more blood to gurgle up from the open wound.

You grunt and whimper slightly. This time, you were prepared. Truth was, you HAD been through worse. Much.. worse.

He sighs and takes out the bloodied knife as your eyes grow heavy at the sight of your own blood dripping from the blade. He then does something unexpected, he licks the cold metal of the blade slowly, making you cringe. You could see him slightly shiver at the taste of your blood. His eyes light up for a moment and he smiles. You make a face of disgust.

This man is sick.. He glares at your thoughts. "On the contrary, (Y/N). I'm much.. much worse." A cold shiver runs down your spine at his chilling words and he leans closer, licking the skin around your collarbone. The hair on the back of your neck stands on end and you shiver for a second time. He chuckles into your neck at your reaction. Damn hormones. You frown in disgust once again.

His touch felt disturbing and you didn't like it. Although your body, told a different story. He pulls away. Funny thing was, you thought that the only reason your body reacted that was was because he looked exactly like Jack.

Besides the pale skin, slit throat and gauges. Although in the fanfictions you read the gauges were bigger. These were only an inch apart. Smaller. He notices your confused expression and smiles at your thoughts.

You were in your own little world and forgot that he was sitting there. "Fanfiction, hmm?" He giggles. "I had almost forgotten about that. It's funny how you always chose the ones where Jack dies.. and I become your.. lover?" He giggles again, this time more high pitched than the last.

Your stomach does a flip-flop and your cheeks heat up. You knew you were blushing. He then stopped pacing in front of you and squatted beside you. "News flash, (Y/N)!" He pulls out the knife again. "This isn't a fanfiction." He finishes the last sentence and sticks the knife into your other leg, twisting around like last time.

But worse. He dug deeper and pulled down, making the hole bigger and bloodier. He seemed excited at all the blood in front of him. You screamed again, a shrill and unnatural scream. A scream of despair and agony, of pain and sheer terror.

How had you gotten here? Why had you fallen for Jack and ruined your life? You didn't know. You just knew that if you didn't get back to Jack.. he'd die and you'd be the one to blame. For all you know it could have been you who had been hit.. and maybe you were in a coma making all this up in your head to compensate for your sad and pathetic life.

Or maybe..

Jack was already dead.. and you had lost the battle for his life.