Chapter Nineteen: Deal

"Anti.. remember when you said the Titans glitch and their veins are green..?" He nodded. "Yeah why?" You sighed. "I thought you said everything was blue?" You questioned. "Well.. being the fact that me and Dark are equal in power, we each have our own species of monster. Mine just so happens to be Titans." You nod understandingly. A flash of pink catches your eye once again and you stop, but this time Anti sees it too. He grabs his knife from his pocket and narrows his eyes. 

A man chuckles from behind you and you whir around just in time to see the man disappear in pink smoke. "Wil, show yourself!" Anti growled. The man chuckled again and this time, he appears in front of you. "Is that any way to talk to an old friend?" The man's jaw moves around awkwardly as he talks, as if he's trying it out for the first time. His voice sounds odd as well. The man sports pink suspenders and an equally pink, bushy moustache. The man must really love pink.. Wil looks at you for a split second before outstretching his hand for you to place yours in.

You hesitantly do, Anti watching every step he made. Wil brought your hand up to his lips and kissed it gently. "You've got a very pretty girlfriend, Anti." The man winks at you and you smirk slightly. Anti fumes and jerks your hand out of Wil's. "Enough games, Wil!" Anti's eyes glow green. "What do you want?!" Wil looks slightly hurt and amused by Anti's angered expression. "Me? Why would I need anything?" A smile creeps up onto Wil's face as he continues. "I Just wanted to say hi.."

Anti pulls you behind him and points at Wil with his finger. "YOU.. always want something." Wil takes out a golden-hilted knife and starts waving it around as he speaks. "Fine.. fine. You got me. I want to strike a deal. I heard about your little missy's soul being taken by Darky." He points to you with the knife. Anti narrows his eyes. "What could you possibly want?" Wil taps his chin and thinks for a moment before smiling innocently. "Oh.. I don't know.. maybe, Umbra's throne?" 

Anti's eyes widen at Wil's request before narrowing again. "You know it doesn't work like that." Wil smiles. "Or does it?" Anti closed his eyes and thought for a moment. "What would I get in return?" He questioned. Wil's eyes shined pink for a split second before he answered back. "(Y/N)'s soul, of course!" Wil's eyes flicked to your for a moment before looking back to Anti. Anti was about to respond but before he could, Wil held up his hand to silence him. Anti glared daggers into the man. "I'll give you till midnight tomorrow to decide, tick tock Anti." Wil disappeared into pink smoke and left you and Anti in uncomfortable silence.

"You're not going to accept are you?"

Anti scowls. "Of course I'm not! Wil ruling Umbra could only end in disaster." You smiled. "I didn't think you cared." He huffed and ran a hand through his dark green hair. "Of course I don't, but one way or another it would turn back on me and I'd be left to pick up the pieces." 

                                                                                       . . .

You had taken to annoying Anti through the trip because he wouldn't let you sleep or rest until you got to the castle. "Are we there yet?" You'd ask. "No." Anti would respond. It would go like this for twelve minutes until he finally stopped, grabbing you by your throat and lifted you three inches off the ground. "Stop, or I swear to God you won't make it to Dark's castle in one piece." You just stared blankly at him. He gritted his teeth and threw you to the ground. You landed with a thump and before you could get up, Anti straddled you by the hips. 

He took out his knife and pulled it up to your face threateningly. "Don't test me (Y/N). I'm not up for your shit right now." You just roll your eyes at his supposedly empty threat. "We both know you won't do anything." You replied, shifting your weight to get more comfortable. He lowered his head to the side and closed his eyes. You could see a glowing light from underneath his eyelids and you knew his eyes were neon green again. 

He pursed his lips in a thin line and grimaced. It was as if he was fighting something within himself, holding it back. 

The light faded from under his eyelids and he opened them again to reveal his crystal blue orbs. "(Y/N).. I don't think you understand what you're doing right now." his frown slowly formed into an insane grin, showing his fangs. "I think I do." His smile faltered at your answer but he quickly recovered. He shifted his weight over you and you could feel something pressing against your right leg. You gasped slightly when you realized what it was. His grin grew wider at your realization. 

He leaned toward you but before his lips could press to yours, he was knocked to the side. You looked to see what had intervened and your eyes were met with Anti and a man who looked exactly like him. Anti stood above the man, his fists clenched and his eyes glowing bright. "Woah, bro. I'm sorry about that." The man replied, getting up from his fall. As soon as his eyes met Anti's he flinched. "O-Oh.. Anti.. I uh-" Anti held up a hand and silenced him. 

"I'm going to kill you." 

Anti leapt at the man and they both tumbled to the metal ground again, tossing and turning. The man's blue baseball cap fell off of his head as he fought to get away from Anti. "A-Anti! I'm sorry, bro!" Anti's fist connected with the man's face and you scrambled to your feet. You were going to let Anti kill the man.. but then you remembered why you're here. "Woah, woah. Girl's, you're both pretty." Anti turned his fiery gaze onto you for a split second before pounding the man's face again.