Chapter Fourteen: Broken

You felt different. Almost like you didn't exist. Like you weren't all there.. like something was missing. You were sitting in a dark room. You couldn't see anything, or maybe your eyes are closed.. you couldn't tell. You get up from the 'ground' and walk around. There's no light where you are.. it's so dark.

So depressing. Tears fall from your eyes unwillingly. It's a much thicker substance then normal tears. You touch your cheek. It feels oily and slightly sticky. You hold out your fingers in front of your face, but you can't see them.

You sigh in frustration, but it comes out as a deflated sigh. You feel a panging sensation in your head and you fall to your knees. My head.. You suddenly see a flash of light, drawing your attention to a door. You get back up and tilt your head before walking over to it hesitantly. You can't speak so it would be stupid to try and call out. You near the door and stop.

You then take in a deep breath and jiggle the door handle. It opens and a bright light forces you to close your eyes.

You feel as if your insides are being torn out one by one. You drop to your knees and let out what was suppose to be a scream.. "Hhhhh.." You could barely move, but you figured this was your last chance to escape. You crawl to the open door and step inside. The pain subsides for the time being as the bright light surrounds your vision, making it all you can see until..

You're not in the dark space anymore. In fact, you're in the bedroom that Anti placed you in. You cast your eyes down to where Anti used to sit. Sure enough, he's sitting there with an angry expression, he's not looking at you. He's twirling the knife that he always has with him in his hands.

Your eyes hurt and the light makes it worse, so you close them again. What happened..? You hear a yelp and a thump. Anti must not have known you were awake and must have been deep in thought.

You hear a clicking noise and your eyelids are met with complete darkness. You open them once again and Anti is sitting on the side of the bed, you can tell because he's giving off a faint neon green glow. He looks to you and growls. "You stupid, stupid girl!"

You strain to roll your eyes, but it takes too much effort to. "Did I not tell you to stay away from the door?!" He screeched. The door was broken, you idiot. He growls again and raises his hand to slap you. You just lay there, awaiting the blow. He takes a deep breath and decides against it.

He lowers his hand. "(Y/N).. do you not know the consequences of what you've done?!" He curls his hand into a fist and hits the headboard above you. You don't even wince, or move.

He'll destroy the world, so what? You don't exactly know what makes you so chill about dying but, you don't care either. He sighs in frustration. "(Y/N).. Do you even know what he took from you?" You struggle to shake your head. "Do you even know why you feel empty?"

You struggle to shake your head again and he sighs. "(Y/N).. He took something.. that makes you human. Something.. precious." He grins, like he's changed his mind about how bad the situation actually is and decided to play with fate. "And the fact that you don't know what it is, makes it all the more fun."

You can feel your mind growing fuzzy. You can't remember what it is like to feel true emotion. You feel distant. You feel.. cold and you don't know why. Anti notices your thoughts and clears his throat. "You can stop wondering. Your thoughts are annoying me. Just stay here.. not like you have a choice. I'll come back tomorrow. You should be better by then. Should be.. repaired." He gets off the side of the bed and opens the door to the hallway.

"Don't do anything stupid." He then shuts the door and your left there to wonder about.. everything until you fall asleep.

. . .

You wake up in a cold sweat. You're not frightened but.. you feel like you should be. You can now move around. You lift yourself up off the bed and groan in pain. You're still a little and sensitive from yesterday but a lot better. Anti walks into the room with a bowl of your favorite cereal.

You open your mouth to say something but it comes out in a growling gurgle. "Yeah, you might not be able to talk for a day or two more." You sigh but nod.

He sits the cereal down on the tray and hands it to you. You pick up the spoon and start shoveling cereal down your throat. You haven't been very hungry these past few days.. it's probably because of the fact that you're used to being starved.

You finish half of the bowl and feel full. Anti looks at you strangely but removes the tray from you. You feel sick to your stomach. You start to hyperventilate and Anti notices. "Ah! Don't puke on my silk sheets!"

Anti grabs a trashcan from behind his chair and hands it to you just in time for you to puke up the contents from the bowl. Anti grimaces and gags. Not a fan of puke, are we? He scowls at you and snatches the trashcan away from you.

"It's not like I'm afraid of it." He replied. You smile slyly. That doesn't mean you're not squeamish. Also.. I suppose you have questions about why I didn't escape with Mark. He nods and you continue. I didn't leave because I couldn't leave Jack. Even if we were coming back, I couldn't leave him. Honestly.. now I don't even remember why I loved him. He's so weak.

He raises his eyebrows and chuckles. "That's not how you really feel." He shifts on the side of the bed slightly. "You still love him.. somewhere in that heartless body." He pokes your chest. You scowl and turn your head away from him. "Ah, don't be like that." He sighs. "I imagine you want to know what I did with Mark."

"Did you kill him?" You asked blankly. He narrows his eyes at you. "Nooo.." Your nose crinkled.

"Then I don't care." Oooh look at you.. all cold and unemotional.

"Hmph. Well this isn't fun at all. You're so cold. What'll I have to do to get a reaction out of you..?" You shrug and he suddenly gains an icy smirk. You raise an eyebrow. He straddles you and looks into your glassy eyes with his lustful ones.