Chapter Two: Scream

Anti had been torturing you for pure enjoyment for over an hour now. Your arm was broken and both of your legs had huge gaping wounds. Scratches cover your body and it's a wonder you haven't passed out by now.

The lump in the corner groaned every once in a while to reveal that it was actually a human.. and it sounded oddly familiar. Anti had asked you to sing for him since he had heard you sing in the shower many times before. You refused. He hurt you. It's beginning to become a cycle now. You were to your breaking point. One more time.. and you would crack. He knew it too.

(Surprise.. More Gore)

"(Y/N).. sing for me. You're only making it worse for yourself." He cut into the skin on your arm and made you hiss in pain.

"Y-You asshole.." Your face had grown pale and sweat now dripped from your face, mixing with the newly drawn blood on your body. 

The sweat stung your cuts and you hissed again. He seemed to be enjoying your agonizing pain. "SING." He screamed, his teeth gritted. You flitch at how close he is and in fear of losing your life to his impatience, you start to sing.

"Sick and tired of bleedin' for picking up the pieces
So I let 'em fall down, let 'em fall down
Runnin' outta reasons to hold down the demon
So I'm lettin' it out, lettin' it out

'Cause I'd rather be an animal, cold and heartless all alone
Than ever have to feel this way again, yeah
You made me this way, you turned my skies to gray
Right now nothing could be worse, I'd rather hate than hurt
I'd rather hate than

Love you any longer, I'm not gettin' stronger
I'm just losing my grip, so sick of this shit
Not alright, not okay, but you don't give a damn anyway
I'm just killin' myself, this pain, this earth, this hell

'Cause I'd rather be an animal, cold and heartless all alone

Than ever have to feel this way again, yeah
You made me this way, you turned my skies to gray
Right now nothing could be worse, I'd rather hate than hurt
Hurt, hurt
I'd rather hate than hurt
Hurt
I'd rather hate than.."

He claps long and slow. "Interesting choice." He giggles. "It's how I feel." You spat. "You're holding back your demons and you'd rather be cold and heartless than hurt ever again?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

You grinned. "Right now my demons want to roast you alive, long and slow."

"Make you scream in agony as I savor your fear."

He laughs. "You're even more morbid than me." He giggles again. "But if you want to have a gore contest.." He snarls, inches from your face. "Right now.. I want to cut you up.. keeping you conscious for every little piece I cut from you. Make you scream for mercy as I cut your eyes from their sockets and feed them forcedly to your boyfriend over there."

 He turns his head and points with the knife to the lump in the corner.  "And then torture him so you can hear him scream.. and when I slice his throat, I'll do it right next to your ear. So you can hear the blade cut through meat, flesh and muscle."

You face grows as pale as a sheet as he grins again and turns back to you. "J-Jack?" You try and reach out to him but the restraints keep you from getting close enough to touch him.. hold him.  "Don't even bother with that."

 He pulls at the restraints on your wrists. "You're locked up tight." He leans closer to your face, lips inches apart. You stare down, not wanting to meet his gaze. "Look at me (Y/N)." You keep your eyes down and he grows irritated. "LOOK AT ME." 

You flick your gaze up to meet his and he smiles again. "Follow my rules and your boyfriend stays alive to breathe another day." He narrows his now glowing green eyes. "Don't.. and I snap his neck.. and keep you here for the rest of your life."

 He grins at your sorrowful expression. Aren't you going to kill us eventually anyway? His grin falters for a moment, considering this. "Maybe. Or maybe.. I'll keep you here for the rest of your pathetic lives.. torturing you nonstop until your nothing but a decaying corpse at the bottom of my basement." He then gets up and waves his hand, making you black out in a instant.

-

You wake up to someone screaming. It sounded like Jack so you opened your eyes and desperately searched the basement floor, but it wasn't coming from the basement. It was coming from upstairs. "No... NO!" You pull against the chains that were holding you back from saving Jack.

 You began to cry.. until you remembered that you have three pins in your hair. You frantically pull one out and attempt to unlock the chains holding you.

The first one breaks and you curse under your breath, grabbing the next one and trying it again. 

The left one unlocks and you realize that your arm is healed, but you try not to think so Anti doesn't realize you're awake. You use the pin on the left chain and it breaks. "Damn." You grab the last one from your hair and it breaks as well. 

You scream out silently in frustration. You have to squeeze out of the chain. You hastily pull your hand with the chain. Again and again. Your wrist start to get bloody from trying to escape. You push through the pain and keep going.

 Adrenaline was the only thing that dulled the stinging and burning ache from your wrist. You heard a sickening snapping sound and when it finally gave way, you let out a muffled groan, falling onto the ground hard.

You get up on shaky legs, the blood loss making you dizzy. The wounds in your legs were still oozing blood and you had to limp for a while to get up the basement stairs. Another scream rang out from above. Your eyes leaked salty tears once again as you fumbled with the basement doorknob with the only good hand you had left.