Chapter Thirty-One: Insanity

~!Anti's POV!~

I woke up and felt a stinging sensation radiating from the back of my head. I shrugged it off as collateral from passing the fuck out. The wall in front of me opened to reveal the entrance to Dark's castle. I slowly made my way toward it when a scraping sound caught my attention. All six other exits opened to reveal (Y/N), Marvin, JJ, Jackie, Chase and Robbie. Chase had a big gash on his forehead and his body had cuts and bruises while he mumbled incoherent words to himself. JJ stood with his notepad in hand, scribbling something while his shirt bled, Robbie's hands were soaked in blood and so was his mouth while he himself looked horrified. Marvin was near tears as he darted his eyes from left to right, clutching something and Jackie looked like he had just seen his kitten ran over by a damn semi. 

(Y/N)'s face is what sent me over the end. I walked up to her with a confused expression while bloody tears stained her face and her hand clutched a lump of green hair. It looked like mine.. I shook her shoulder and that's when she started to scream, "HE'S DEAD! HE'S DEAD! DARK KILLED HIM.." She kept repeating those words while trying to get away from me. I jerked back in complete shock and confusion. Who's dead?  I walked up to Chase next and I could now clearly hear what he was saying.

"I had to.. She left me no choice. I had to kill her." He mumbled. I choked back laughter. Chase, killing someone? This has to be a joke. I walked up to JJ and I could clearly see him writing down, 'They can't see me' and 'they can't hear me' over and over again. Jackie was in worse condition, jumping at every sound and sobbing while saying 'no' over and over. Marvin held a broken wand in his hand and repeated words like the others saying 'I'm sorry' every now and again or, 'It's my fault'. Robbie had apparently seen things. The only words he would speak were, 'Monster' or 'So much blood'. What exactly had they seen?

                                                                                           . . .

It was tricky getting them into the castle but I managed. Dark sat upon a throne and when he saw me he snapped his fingers. Staff immediately swarmed Chase, Robbie, JJ, (Y/N), Jackie and Marvin, taking them to an unknown location. "This is between me and you, Anti." His voice was deep and gravelly. He stood from a throne and walked over to me at a slow pace, before teleporting right in front of me. "Dark, I'm not playing anymore of your stupid-" My sentence was cut off when he shoved a syringe into my shoulder, injecting me with an unknown substance. "Sleep tight, Anti." Was the last thing I heard before passing out- again.

~???'s POV~

The guard opened the door and shoved someone into my cell. All I could do was wait for them to wake up and hope to god that they weren't Anti. Dark had made me do horrible things to other people and I wasn't up to being strangled by Anti for creating the liquid that had a small side affect. Could potentially kill the victim. The chains that bound me to the wall rattled as I whipped them against the wall in an attempt to wake up whoever was in my cell. 

~!Anti's POV!~

I woke up to someone rattling chains. I immediately shot up into a sitting position and looked around. A man was sitting in the light of the door bound by chains. I couldn't see his face, but his clothing was tattered and ripped like he'd been in here for a while. I scrambled to my feet and tried opened the cell door. It wouldn't budge. Not even with magic. "Zhat isn't going to vork." I turned my head to the man with the thick German accent, instantly recognizing him as one of Jack's egos. "Schneep?" I questioned. The man raised his hand from his knee in an attempt to say yes. "Vhere is your company?" He asked. "What's the point in telling you if I'm never going to leave this place?" He nodded. "Good point." 

"I'm sorry for knocking you out. Zhe syringe Dark gave you vas of my creation." Schneep said simply. I turned my head to him and I could see my eyes glowing in the darkness from the puddle of water in front of my feet. "What? That was your fault?!" My voice boomed around the cell and made Schneep tense up. I reached my hand out to strangle the life out of him when he spoke up, "I vouldn't do zhat if I vere you." He shifted. "Then you'll never get your friends back to the vay they vere." 

I pursed my lips, but nodded in begrudging agreement. "I managed to grab two syringes filled vith zhe stuff to reverse the damage done by the labyrinth before Dark threw me in here." He motioned out in front of him. "The guard leaves to take a lunch break soon." As if on cue, the guard gets up and leaves the area, I could hear his footsteps echoing down the corridor. I instantly moved to the door to try and break it open. After a few tries I managed to bruise my shoulder and dent the metal. "Good vork." Schneep clapped his hands together in a mocking way. I was about to pummel the death out of him when the door swung open, making Schneep jump. 

I cautiously made my way out of the cell when a strand of pink hair and a note caught my attention. I grabbed the note off the chair that the guard was sitting on and opened it. It read,

Dear friend,

Isn't it funny that the guard would just leave keys sitting here?  Anyway.. this should spice things up a bit..

A crudely drawn arrow pointed to the keys on the chair. I grabbed them up and immediately unlocked Schneep. He rubbed his wrists that were bruised and reddened. He pulled out two syringes filled with a weird purple liquid and handed them to me. "Ve should hurry." I nodded and we make out way to a random cell, hoping that it contained one of the group.