Chapter Eleven: Jack

You pop your head into the kitchen and grab a plate from the cabinet to your right. You grab six cookies from the sheet on the right and sit the plate down at the island. You then grab the empty cup that you used to water the plants and open the fridge to grab the milk.

You filled the cup to the halfway mark and put the milk back, shutting the fridge. You place the milk on the island beside the cookies and grab the cookie sheet, putting it in the sink and turning on the water.

You wash the cookie sheet and put it on the rack to dry. After you do that, you sit down at a barstool near the island and hungrily gobble down the first cookie, and the second one.. and the.. well you know. The last two you decide to dunk into the milk and eat them.

You finish off the plate and the milk and put them into the sink, washing them as well. You let out a satisfied sigh and decide to leave out the rest of the cookies in case Anti comes to check on you.

As if on cue, Anti appears out of smoke in front of you and smiles. You raise an eyebrow. "Not breaking any of the rules, are we~?" He asked, his smile turning into a look of malice.

"Not if baking cookies for you and I is breaking the rules, no." You replied. He looks at you skeptically as you lead him towards the cookie sheet. He looks at the six cookies and then back to you in bewilderment and confusion, as if to say 'What? For me?' You nod.

He scowled at you. "I see what you're trying to do. Make me a batch of poisonous cookies. You know I can't die like that, right?" He growled and you rolled your eyes, picking up one of the cookies. His lip twitches as you bring it up to your mouth and take a huge bite, swallowing it.

You both sit there for a few seconds, staring at each other. As soon as he's satisfied that the cookies aren't poisoned, he takes them and wraps them in his shirt, taking one out and biting into it. He sighed in pleasure and gobbled the rest of the cookie down.

"If this is to gain my favor in any way, It's not working. Cookies are great though. See ya." He disappears in a mist of green smoke, leaving you to cough. You shook your head and went back to the room Anti had tortured you in.

Apparently, he left clothes for you to change into. You grabbed the white T-shirt and grey skinny jeans. You put them on and realized something, you hadn't had a shower in days and you stunk. You groaned and made your way back to the bathroom. You took off the clothes and got into the warm shower.

-

You got out and dried yourself off, blow drying your hair and putting on makeup. Apparently Anti was prepared to capture you because everything was where you needed it to be.

You put the clothes back on and immediately walked back to the living room. You picked out a movie, it was called Tombstone. It was one of the best movies ever and you had watched it before.

Your favorite actor in the movie had been Doc Holliday and his infamous phrase, 'I'm your huckleberry.'

You watched the movie contently until you fell asleep from exhaustion.

-

You woke up with a start. You didn't know what had woken you up and you were curious. You perked your ears up and listening. After a few seconds you heard a bump and a groan of pain. It had come from the room that Anti told you to stay away from.

A feeling of guilt rose inside your chest when you realized that you had forgotten about Jack. You decided to go and look for him, but not before you grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom.

You had no doubts that Anti had tortured Jack while he was in his fever coma.

The first place you looked for him was in the many rooms of the house, but to no avail. You then came across the basement door. Anti didn't tell you to stay away from there but he no doubt didn't want you in there anyway. You'd probably get in loads of trouble for going, but you decided to help Jack anyway.

You jiggled the door handle and to your surprise it wasn't locked. You opened the door into the humid basement and you were immediately greeted with a smell of blood, rot and sweat.

You gagged, but continued your journey down the stairs. You had brought a flashlight with you just in case that light that hung from above didn't work anymore or for some reason, turned off.

You flicked the flashlight on and moved the bright beam around the room. The table that you had seen the outline of held an array of knives. So they weren't sticks.. You grimly searched the rest of the room and found the lump in the corner just as it was before.

You rushed over to it and revealed Sean's skinny face and lime green hair plastered onto his sweaty forehead. His parted lips were chapped from dehydration as he took in deep and ragged breaths and blood stained his body.

You carefully grabbed Jack's form and propped him up on the wall. "It's okay Sean, I'm here now." You cooed. You grabbed some wipes from the kit and wiped off some of the blood from his wounds. "This may sting a bit, babe." You grabbed the antiseptic wipes and started to clean his wounds. He groaned in pain. "Shh. It's okay." You frowned at his discomfort. He probably hasn't eaten in days.. but Anti would keep him alive to suffer no doubt.

You grabbed a needle from the kit and started to stitch the bigger wounds that Anti carved into him. He let out a few cries here and there but nothing too bad. Anti must have put him through the ringer.

You knew Anti would be pissed that you helped him but.. you loved this green bean and you weren't going to let him suffer because of you. You grabbed a cloth that you had wet in the kitchen and dabbed his forehead with it. You laid him back down in a more comfortable position and got up to go search for clothes for him.

You bounded up the basement stairs in search for Anti's room. It was going to be a hassle to get Anti's skinny jeans on Jack because of the fact that he was all sweaty.. but you would manage. You eventually found Anti's room and noticed that it was the room you had hid in when you tried to escape. You shrugged and went through three drawers. The underwear drawer, the shirt drawer etc..

You walked back to the basement and grabbed Jack once more to get his sweaty clothes off of him.

After a few minutes of struggling you had worked his pants and shirt off. You were kind of iffy on taking off his underwear but.. it had to be done. With one quick motion you ripped them off and closed your eyes. Jack noticeably shivered at your touch, but didn't awaken. He couldn't anyway. You put some clean underwear on him and a shirt. Of course, Anti's clothing were all black.

After you had put his underwear on, you had opened your eyes. Now for the skinny jeans.. You huffed in frustration and jerked at the jeans to get them up to thigh level. "God damn this.." You groaned and struggled to pull them up a bit more. "Areeeghh.." Success! You buttoned them and took a step back to admire your work.

He looked more like Anti now.. but he was your bean. Your Jack.. and he always would be. You kissed his cheek and brushed his hair out of his face to keep him a bit cooler. You moved him back to the ground so he would be comfortable while sleeping. You propped his head up with his shirt and jeans so he could have a pillow too.

You huffed in exhaustion and worked your way back up the stairs with a noticeable struggle to keep your balance. This is going to be a long day..