three

It was dark outside, for this time of day

It was dark outside, for this time of day. The clouds looming outside of the car acting like a barrier from the rest of the world which was covered in sunshine.

It was quiet, in the space that consumed them.

Jimin's phone had been shut off for a while now, the incessant vibrating of the small object making his already low amount of patience run thin. He knew why people were messaging him, his boyfriend told him before they entered the car. Something about his friend Yoongi tagging him in some meaningless post. A meaningless post on his main account, which had millions upon millions of followers.

That was the price of stardom, right?

The feeling that you have someones life in your hands, and with the pull of one singular string you can pull them in without an escape.

But Jimin was sure that wasn't Yoongi's intention, Jin was tagged in the post as well.

Sadly, Hoseok had other silent opinions he promised he'd keep to himself.

Jimin's head is rested against the cold windows, his eyes trailing the rain droplets that fall the second they hit the hard surface. He even traces one of the rivers left behind, the glass pane sending shivers down his spine for some odd reason.

Maybe it was the atmosphere of the enclosed space, or the rumors already spreading about him and Jin, and even Taehyung, that he could feel festering on the media.

But Hoseok didn't seemed bothered by it, he was just driving the car, through the stormy day.

But Jimin wasn't in his boyfriends mind, was he?

He didn't even know about his addiction to alcohol, after all.

A few more minutes of silence pass, and the car comes to a stop. "Jimin, you awake?" Hoseok whispers, placing his hand on Jimin's shoulder to see that the blonde was simply looking out the window. "Yeah, let's get moving okay? I don't want to waste any minute!" The younger chimes, letting no time slip away from his moving time. He pushes the car door open, stretching out his muscles when he reaches the outside area. "I'm gonna go change first, okay? I'll meet you in the living room after." Jimin smiles, his blonde locks falling in front of his face as he bends down to look into the car where Hoseok is. "Ok Jiminie," he responds, pulling the keys out of the ignition.

Jimin soon waves his goodbye, knowing fully well that he'd see Hoseok inside.

The younger takes his apartment keys out of his pocket, unlocking the door to be met with what he called home. A run down room attached with a kitchenette, and a bathroom. It was roomy, to him.

But besides that roomy feeling, even he didn't have the money to continue living in his run down apartment. The two jobs he had at the time weren't paying enough.

So he was more than thankful when Hoseok asked him to move in.

It was relieving, to say the least. And he felt safe with Hoseok, so it was even better.