ten pt. 2

"Jimin, you've been here for a week." Yoongi rasps, his eyes finding Jimin's as he takes a sip of his morning coffee. "And I know I said you're welcome here with open arms, but I'm a curious thing. And you still haven't told me why you're here." Jimin finishes his own cup of tea, his eyes fixated on his tapping fingers. "Jimin, please answer me. I'm worried." I'm worried. Had Jimin ever heard Hoseok admit that feeling? "I just needed a home away from home for a little bit. I figured work wouldn't be that place. I was planning to leave soon anyways, since I don't want to over keep my stay." Jimin responds, unable to meet the older males gaze. "I never said you had to go, Jimin." Yoongi smiles warmly, finding himself lost in the blondes eyes. They were clouded over, but even so, they were still such a deep brown that he couldn't help but keep staring. "And you know what, you have your reasons.  So until you're ready you don't have to say anything."

Jimin's clouded eyes calm over, soon being able to meet Yoongi with a smile of his own. "Thank you, Yoongi." The younger male places his mug down, and glances towards the clock above the oven. "I guess it's time we head out." "Yeah, I guess it is."

Jimin and Yoongi arrive at work, the two shuffling out of the older males car one after the other. Jimin shuts the passenger door shut, as Yoongi begins walking towards the entertainment building entrance. "Jimin!" A familiar voice rings throughout the open parking lot, the two males who are walking next to each other, freeze. "Jungkook!" Jimin rushes over to his younger friend, pulling him into a rather tight embrace.

The two had been separated for a few days now, since Jungkook had to travel to Taipei with the companies groups' participating in the concert run by one of the major kpop broadcasting companies in Korea. "I'm happy you're back. How were they?" Jimin asks, referring to the girl group he had been helping previously. "They were great, thanks to you." "I barely taught them anything, you did most of the work." Jimin responds, his eyes softening as the younger smiles. His top lip practically disappearing. "I don't mean to interrupt your family reunion, but I think it's time to head inside." The oldest male suggests, turning his attention to the front entrance they were already close to.

Jimin and Jungkook both agree, following Yoongi as he opens the front door.

And there stands someone in the doorway. His hair is a dark burgundy shade, which matches his orange lens sunglasses almost perfectly. Even the bomber jacket accompanies his paler than usual face, which seems to lose even more color as he meets eyes with Yoongi's. "I was just going out to get some coffee. Want some?" He asks, coolly. "No, I'm okay." Yoongi responds, moving aside to let Hoseok pass. "Jimin, want some?" But the younger doesn't make eye contact with Hoseok. Instead, he pushes past Yoongi and Jungkook both--no longer wasting any time to enter the building. The two other males follow behind him, leaving Hoseok outside. Rain soon starts to fall, the dark--almost black clouds covering the once blue skies. He reaches his hand out, feeling the droplets hit his open palm with calmness. The rain grows heavier, and heavier, until his hair is soaked. His glasses are covered in rivers of built up rain that threaten to fall onto his jacket.

Jimin fades from view, rounding the corner in the dry building that seems monochrome to Hoseok. Not only was his view covered in hues of grays, but the blurry rain that had fallen onto his glasses made him think that for a second he was blind. Blinded by the truth.

He yelled at Jimin, and sent him off. And because of that, he created his own guillotine of guilt that was triggered that night after he heard the front door slam shut.

He couldn't live without Jimin. But he couldn't live without alcohol either.

===

womp womp womp the next chapter will be out soon. until then, if you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to voice them in the comment section. Love you~~byeeee