four

♥️     💬29 likes happynamjune going out with everyone for lunch  @mamseokjin  @justinseagull  @sexypornstar  @ sunshinehobi  @ queenchim  @ motionlessmin

♥️ 💬
29 likes
happynamjune going out with everyone for lunch  @mamseokjin  @justinseagull @sexypornstar  @ sunshinehobi  @ queenchim  @ motionlessmin

view 15 comments

justinseasgull im gonna fill myself up until I die

sexypornstar me too @justinseagull

justinseagull we're gonna make joon hobi and yoongi pay, right?

sexypornstar i'm broke rn so of course

justinseagull are we meeting at some restaurant or at their workplace?

sexypornstar joon said their workplace because he has something he wants to tell little mochi jimin

justinseagull is this what I think it is??

sexypornstar i hope so

queenchim   @justinseagull  @sexypornstar what're you guys talking about?

justinseagull NOTHING  @queenchim

sexypornstar ITS NONE OF UR BUSINESS BYE FELICIA

queenchim umm

mamaseokjin  @queenchim YOU WILL KNOW MORE SOON

justinseagull  @mamaseokjin YOU KNOW TOO?

mamaseokjin YES

"Hoseok what are Jungkook and Taehyung talking about?" Jimin asks while he watches the comments roll in. "They're keeping something from me, aren't they?" The blonde glances up at his boyfriend who is unlocking his car and opening the door for Jimin. "They're just being their weird selves, who knows what goes on in their minds at times." Hoseok responds, his hands holding the keys which he places into the ignition.

A few minutes pass of silence in the small space known as Hoseok's car. The rain is no longer present, and from far away Jimin swears that he can make out a faint rainbow. But that's the only conversation exchange in the time from the blonde's apartment to the entertainment company building where everyone decided to meet. And in that half an hour, Jimin simply looks out the window.

It isn't until out of the corner of his eye he notices a small change in Hoseok's expression. He looked tired, and his pale face and heavy set eyes were only adding fuel to the fire. "Hoseo--" and that's when Jimin is forced to take the wheel from his boyfriends grasp. From the passenger seat he's holding onto the wheel, continuously trying to get his lovers attention.

The atmosphere was off, and the smell in the car was different. Instead of the usual lavender scent, created by a small car freshener; there was this bitter almost sickening scent in the small place of silence. Soon enough the older male is able to take the wheel again, his excuse being he was just really tired after releasing their new song. But Jimin could practically feel the lie seeping through the cracks, but after a while he decided it'd be best to just drop it.