ten pt. 3

one week ago

one week ago.

♥️ 💬
80,629 likes
queenchim it's been a while hasn't it?

Queenjiminie000 hi oppa!!
Queenjiminie we've missed you. hope you're doing ok!
Yoonminstan that looks a lot like yoongi's 🤔
Queenjiminiee: uhh @ yoonminstan how do you know that ya creep
Bighit4lyfe Jimin please elaborate, how is your and Jhope's relationship going?
Justinseagull jiminnnn
Ryanfan good to see you're back
Mamaseokjin 💜💜
Sexypornstar you, kookie, and I need to hang out some time :((
Queenjiminie hi queen !!
Queenchiminie it's been so long~~~
Queenchim1 are you hanging out with agustd by any chance??
Queenchiminie hope you are doing well!
Justinseagull @ sexypornstar aweeee ily
queenchim hi oppar!
queenjiminiee y'all eggs better stop commenting shit about your 'oppars' asap
mamaseokjin can I join this date too..? 😘 @ justinseagull
happynamjune @ mamaseokjin we can go on a date later~
justinseagull it's for the youngings only @ mamaseokjin
Agustd1 yoonmin yoonmin yoonmin!
Queeniechim stream ly: yeehaw
Hopeworld ew the gay is back
Yoonminstan @ hopeworld fuck off
Queenjiminie000 I only stan jihope!!

Jimin shuts off his phone after surfing through some of the first comments he received on his latest post. A post made for the soul purpose to let everyone know that he was still alive. The selfie he used wasn't even from recently, it was actually from a few weeks ago--when he had just died his hair blonde.

The apartment is quiet, except for the music playing in Yoongi's headphones that seems louder in the silence. The older male had insisted that he spend the night with Jimin, since it was out of nowhere that he showed up. And when he did eventually show up, he looked as pale as a ghost.

a few hours ago.

After Yoongi had texted Jimin his address, it was only a matter of time until he could call an uber to take him to his friends home. Any second he spent waiting outside of Hoseok's apartment building he could feel eyes peering down on him, but whenever he looked to where he knew the apartment was--the windows were void of any human being. No monsters were there either. The paranoia soon went away as the car arrived. However, as he stepped inside he could feel something crack within his chest. It wasn't the first time his heart fractured--so he'd just place another bandaid onto the tear, where it belonged next to the others that began to build up recently.

The car ride is quiet. And even if the driver glances at Jimin once or twice in the mirror he doesn't say anything. Maybe it's his saddened facial expression, or his eyes which are still red and puffy from the tears. Whatever it is, it doesn't last long. The drive goes by rather quickly, and as soon as Jimin is in the car, he is exiting it--and heading towards Yoongi's home. It looks like the others lining the street. White, porcelain, and perfect. Not one house is out of place in the neighborhood that feels as if it extends for miles and miles. "Jimin," a voice calls, directing the younger males eyes towards the front door that is only a few steps in front of him. "Come on inside." Is all Yoongi has to say before Jimin is running towards his house. And even through the dark, Yoongi can't help but notice the tear stains that still linger on Jimin's cheeks as he enters his home.