ten pt.1

Jimin was pleasantly surprised when he had come home from work to a bouquet of flowers waiting for him at the front desk. The woman behind the desk told him they arrived somewhere mid day, and from someone with the initials of MM. "Thank you," Jimin says to the woman before picking up the vase and beginning his way to the elevators. Eagerness was building up in his mind. Because why in the world, would someone send him flowers? And on a random day like today. It wasn't his birthday, nor a family member sending him something because another holiday was going on. So when he entered the apartment, and set the vase down on the dinning room table he was surprised yet again when his eyes read over the note also addressed to him.

'I hope you're having a good day <3.' -MM, also known as a good friend.

A good friend? That could be anyone in his group of friends. Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, the list goes on. The weird part, was the MM. Only one friend had an M in their name, and that was Yoongi. But it was only one M. Maybe it was Hoseok, under a secret alias. Wasn't that a comforting thought.

But it truly was just a thought.

Jimin places the note down on the table, and takes a seat. The flowers are extravagant, and nothing like he had ever seen prior. And they weren't regular roses either, but something that could've possibly come from a dream.

"Jimin, are you home?" A voice echoes through the apartment as the front door swings open, revealing Hoseok. He's holding a small bag in one hand, and a cup of coffee in the other. His sunglasses block most of his face, while his bangs cover the other half. He looked the same from hours ago, when they left work for their lunch date. Jimin was even tempted to wait at work for Hoseok to be done, but the older male insisted that Jimin leave and get rest. Especially after that accident that seemed to always be on his mind. Who knows what would've happened if Jimin had expressed why he left on his bike that early in the morning; but he'd never do that. Not to Hoseok.

"Yeah." The younger male responds, somehow finding himself wrapped tightly in Hoseok's arms. "Sorry I took so long to get back, Namjoon and Yoongi wanted to listen back on one of my newest songs--which unintentionally took longer than I expected." Hoseok pulls away from the embrace, his hand grazing over Jimin's as he does. "Want me to make dinner?" He asks while placing his stuff down on the kitchen counter, his eyes avoiding the elephant in the room. "Why don't we just order out?" Jimin moves to his side, taking his sunglasses off to get a better look at his deep brown eyes. "Are you just saying that because you don't like my cooking?" Hoseok teases, laughing quietly as Jimin scrunches his nose. "No..I just..Want some time to hang out. Besides, no one makes kimchi like you do." "Why thank you for the compliment."

"You are so very welcome."

===

An hour or two had passed. The couple had already eaten, and only had the younger male gotten up to change into more comfortable clothes for their planned night of Kdrama marathons. If only Jimin took the note he placed on the table with him.

"Jimin," Hoseok calls, the younger opening the door to Hoseok's room. He pulls his t-shirt down, running a hand through his pale locks as he responds with a, "yes?" Jimin walks into the living room, and instead of finding Hoseok sitting on the couch, there he is--his eyes staring down at a tiny written note; signed with an MM. "Who sent you this?" He asks, swirling the almost empty bottle of soju in his other hand. "I don't know who sent it to me." Jimin responds coolly, walking towards Hoseok's side. "For some reason--I don't believe that." The older male mumbles, and Jimin watches, as the note that made his day, is crumbled in his hand. He takes a swig of the alcoholic beverage, the second one he had finished that night. "Why don't you believe me? I have no reason to li--"

"Who is this MM? Because they know you, clearly more than I do. Were you not having a good day Jimin? I tried. Ok, I really tried." Hoseok interrupts, dropping the note onto the table. His drained eyes fall onto Jimin's, "I know you try. It means a lot." He whispers, finding it harder to look into his boyfriends' eyes. "Do I not try as hard as this friend that wrote this letter? Is it someone we know?" Jimin could feel the prick of tears, a stinging sensation similar to when Hoseok slapped him, not that long ago. "And the flowers on top of it all. These fucking flowers are like a romantic gesture, aren't they?" "No Hoseok!" Jimin yells, covering his mouth quickly after. "I--I didn't mean..I didn't mean to yell." He says pleadingly, digging his nails into his palms out of a nervous habit. "I see how it is, Jimin. I.." Hoseok scoffs, beginning to walk away from Jimin. "Im gonna go to bed. Do whatever you want, I don't care."

And just like that, Hoseok was gone. The feeling was all too familiar to Jimin. Flashes of nights when Hoseok walked out on him flooded his mind, and the stinging and pricking of tears returned to his eyes.

Hoseok said it himself, he doesn't care. So if Jimin were to leave, right now--and go somewhere where he wasn't expected, he wouldn't go after him. So the blonde haired male grabs his phone, just as he did that early morning--but this time, he has a definite destination in his mind.

Jimin pulls his coat from the coat hanger while dialing the number. "Can I come over?" And the person on the other side of the phone call says yes right away. "Thank you, Yoongi."

===

Yo yo yo so I'm writing a horror twitter au with my shishtar squad, if you wouldn't mind supporting me my account is @ queenjiminiee ;))) anyways hope you enjoyed the chapterrrrr the yoonmin is finally going to begin y'all