thirteen

Namjoon unlocks the door to his and Jin's apartment, allowing for his significant other to enter before him. At least a half an hour had passed since they dropped off Yoongi a his own house, and from where they sat in the car they could tell he seemed happy about something; which by default, made them happy as well.

But it wasn't enough. Not by a long shot, in comparison to what the group of friends had been going through together recently. Especially the younger members of what they called their, 'family.'

Taehyung and Jeongguk were going through a rough patch, and Hoseok and Jimin were getting over one. And it was clear as day, that Yoongi was falling for Jimin without even truly realizing it. "Namjoon," Jin speaks up, taking off his jacket and placing it on the coat hanger next to the front door. He breaths out, and closes his eyes. Namjoon notices as he presses the tips of his fingers together, as if he's going through some epiphany.

"It's obvious, the umm..troubles that our friends are going through, and I think it's time we step up and do something about it. So I've come up with the best idea over the past week," Jin's eyes open, and from where Namjoon was standing—he could clearly see a change in the brown orbs that belonged to the person he loved.

"I've planned a vacation." And the biggest and proudest smile finds its way onto Jin's lips.

~

Taehyung's eyes droop tiredly as he finds himself in an endless trance of liking and retweeting tweets on his timeline. It was the same thing over and over again, just people flaunting their relationships and lives over the internet for everyone to see. Including him, regrettably. And even if it annoyed him, seeing these people happy—he continued to follow the trances' wishes. Liking and retweeting on repeat.

He was stuck at his house, waiting for a text from Jeongguk saying that he'd be home soon—or that'd he be late, or staying at his friends house. Perhaps Namjoon's and Seokjin's, again, for the second time this week. How did he let it get this bad?

Was it the endless studying? Or something else.

Jeongguk was a good enough actor, naturally, that no one suspected anything until Jeongguk showed up at his boss' house, asking if he could stay the night. And the only reason Taehyung knew where he was, was because Seokjin texted him saying so. Jeongguk didn't bother talking to him that night, over an argument that started because all Taehyung did was study. But to the older male, all Jeongguk did was dance, and pretend that everything was ok when it wasn't.

Taehyung couldn't talk to anyone, and if he were to—what about? How he really did study too much? How he wished Jeongguk stopped dancing? That'd be ridiculous. In what world would the blonde haired male ever take away something that his partner cherished?

Twitter slowly became boring, as the loop of liking and retweeting began to break. There still wasn't a text, a call notification, no voice mails. "Jeongguk," Taehyung whispers, placing his forehead against his phone screen as if fades to black. "Please talk to me."

But instead, his phone lights up with a message from someone else. Seokjin's contact name appears on his screen, accompanied with a message that reads, 'So, Jeongguk is here again tonight. I don't want to pry Tae, but what happened?' He asks, as Taehyung reads the message over and over again in Jin's voice. Why Jin's voice? Because it made the message feel more real, which to Taehyung was the easiest thing to process right now.

Taehyung texts back, 'nothing happened today.'

Jin responds, 'jeongguk seems upset about something.'

'Maybe because Yoongi hyungs' personal account was leaked? idk.'

'I don't think that's it. Do you think he could still be hung up about your fight?'