six pt. 1

Yoongi sits down next to Jimin, now that the younger has had a moment to breathe, and calm down--his tears long gone. "Want to tell me why you got so upset?" Yoongi says quietly, placing his hand on Jimin's thigh as a way to show his presence. That he's there, and more than willing to listen.

"It's stupid. Me getting upset, and then running off." Jimin mumbles, a small, pathetic smile present on his lips. "But all of those fans of yours, assuming that I'm a new idol—and that we're together. I love Hoseok..I guess."

Yoongi caught on to the hesitance in his voice, but stayed quiet. He wanted to let Jimin say his piece. "No I do love him," he adds, falling silent.

Yoongi is quiet too, Jimin hadn't said much, but he said words that cut deep. He didn't know, did he?

About his boyfriends addiction..

"You really love him, don't you."

"What?" Jimin questions, his eyes locked on Yoongi's which look clouded over: as if he was holding something in. "Sorry I was just thinking out loud." The older reassures, while the younger nods, dismissing the words from just seconds ago. "I know this may not seem like the most exciting news, but Joon and I want to offer you a job as a choreographer. Jungkook says that you're good, and I believe him full heartedly.

Now I know that this may not make you feel better—"

Quiet sniffles make their way into Yoongi's hearing. He glimpses towards Jimin, who's smile that used to be pathetic, is one of happiness. From where Yoongi is sitting, he can even see the chipped tooth that he didn't even know about.

"You okay Jimin?" Yoongi asks, moving his hand from Jimin's thigh to his shoulder.

He hadn't remembered the last time he saw someone cry.

"I'm fine, I'm a lot better actually..even if I'm still crying," that same smile, the same smile—that Yoongi first witnessed the night when Jimin was drunk, afterwards cradled up in his arms.

Was it then that he first realized he never wanted to let Jimin go?

"We should get back to the others, I'm sure Hoseok is worried..and Jin too." At the mention of Hoseok's name, Yoongi notices a change in Jimin's attitude.

Hesitance, just like before.

But it was well hidden.

"Unless you want to stay here, I'm sure the other employees can use another bathroom." The older jokes, removing his hand from Jimin's shoulder.

Unfortunately, before the younger can reply, Yoongi's phone interrupts his pending words.

"You can get that," Jimin smiles softly, while the other male sighs. "I don't even think it's a call," he takes his phone out of his back pocket, annoyance tinted in his voice. "It's just a news alert, some article about an idol."

It was a simple lie, one that he knew was unsayable. He saw Hoseok's name, and Jimin's. And why they were placed together in the title of the trending article in the news outlet for Idol's and groups. "Maybe it's a Idol's comeback from a different company. It's not really important right now anyways." And for the first time in a while, Yoongi cracks a smile.

Nothing over the top, just a grin to reassure the younger that there was nothing to worry about.

Worry was the last thing the younger needed right now.

===

"They've been in there for a while now—" Hoseok groans, taking a sip from the bottle of soju he just opened. "It's been five minutes," Namjoon sighs, his eyes trailing to Seokjin's which are clouded with judgment. "Anyone want anything else to drink, water, perhaps?" He asks, wishing and hoping for Hoseok to raise his hand—and say yes please.