Sabrina and Hamza

Meet Hamza. A 26 year old businessman, who is running his own business. He is and from a practiced Muslim family. He is Mama's boy and his sister's best friend. With his good looks and money, he always carries a cocky behaviour.(You will think! No! He is such a cute guy!) Didn't I mention his photography skill? He is a brilliant photographer.! He is introvert and a bit unfriendly. But he has a good heart. And he truly believes, someone somewhere is made for him. (If you are here to read a arrogant billionaire story then you'll be a bit disappointed. Cause Hamza is the sweetest guy in the world and I am sure he is some of the girls dream man ;P It's time for a story of a cute billionaire <3 )

Meet Sabrina. A 23 year old university student. In one word, she is a feminist. She grew up witnessing men dominating everything. She has full faith on Allah. But deep down inside she believes all rules in Islam is not how they looks. Islam is a very open minded religion. But unfortunately the way it is shown, to others is not agreed by her. She thinks if the prophet H.M.S.A.W ( Hazrat Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has said that every child's paradise lays under their mother's feet, then the religion can't be so harsh to women. Since her childhood she saw her parents' argument. Dad dominating Mom in everything. In greatly affected her childhood. Then she decided that she won;t get married and not get dominated by a man. Also with her dark past, she won't be able live in peace. Will she be able to find peace?

A/N:  Hope you guys will enjoy this story. Please read the disclaimer on the description. It's my first story, I am not hoping for the best *laughs*