Chapter 6

Hamza's POV 

When I heard that Sabrina said yes, I was dancing like monkey. I was playing with Ali when Dad told me that she said yes. I got so excited that I started to throw Ali up in the air and the started to dance with him in my arms. When I turned, I saw Nusrat was recording it.

"Nutshell!" I screamed.

"Aha! Hamburger! I'm definitely gonna show this to Sabrina!" laughed Nusrat.

"No you won't!" I warned.

"Yes I will!" with that Nusrat ran out of the room. I was about to ran after her when I realised that I have little Ali on my hand. So I stopped. I picked my phone and texted her. I wanted to meet her, but she said that she is going out with her friend.

So I called Josh and Chace to celebrate. Chace told us to meet in cafe Bournville. I got dressed and went there.

When we entered there we already could hear shouting from a table. Ignoring that, we sat on a table. BUt the girl was loud. One word caught me 'Sabrina'. So I got up just to check. I saw Sabrina facing me back and the other girl was shouting like mad.

When I actually pain attention to her words, mu blood became cold. I felt the ground has move from my feet. I stood there still and heard their conversation. I couldn't believe my ears. Sabrina is using me? I couldn't hold longer. I cleared my throat and then asked for privacy. Then she confessed. I couldn't believe my eras. I felt betrayed.

I didn't want to make the situation any worst. So I left the place. I couldn't feel something. Everything was blank. I started to walk. I was so lost in my thoughts. When I realised that I was out of my thoughts, I found myself in a park. I went to a nearby bench and sat down.

I played back everything on my head. I saw a couple making out under a tree. I couldn't help imagining Sabrina and me there. I really like this girl. Even Allah gave me sign. If he has given me any sign, then I must have done the right thing.

I came home and straight went to my bedroom. I prayed. I asked Allah to show me path. I prayed for a long time. Then I got up. I was felling light. Now I can think clearly. I will keep my faith in Allah. I know she is lost. I will guide her. I know now, she is lot more than this. She has a good heart. Cause she had the guts to sacrifice her happiness for the sake of her parents.That's why she asked me if her father was happy with this proposal. I know she can do anything for her beloved ones. I will try my best to be one of her loved ones. All she now need is some space. I will give her.

I was forced back to reality, when I heard a know on my door. Nusrat poked her head.

"Am I disturbing you?" said Nusrat.

"No, come in."  I said

"Whoa! I didn't think you would be nice." said Nusrat in a surprised voice.

"I can be nice." I gave her a look and took Ali from her.

"Dadadaddada!" said Ali excitedly and we laughed.

"He calls Dada everyone!" sighed Nusrat.

"He is soo cute!" I admired looking at him.

"Soon you will have your own." smiled Nusrat.

"In Sha Allah." I said.

" By the way, we are going back tomorrow." said Nusrat.

"Why? Please stay at least for someday! I am here for a while!" I begged.

"I am sorry. But Eman has got some urgent works to do. Also his papears are back at home."said Nusrat

"Okay, then" I gave up.

"I'll be missing you buddy!" I said to Ali as I kissed his forehead.