Chapter 25

Sabrina's POV 

I opened my eyes when I felt something was continuously going back and forth on my back.  I tried to move but a sharp pain in between my legs made me whined. I moaned in pain. It was hurting more now! I opened my eyes and saw Hamza was facing me with a smile. As I felt his naked body beside me, last night's event started to flash back in my mind. I couldn't help but blush. But that pain was unbearable. I whined again and Hamza looked at me with concern.

"Is it hurting too much?" said Hamza in a concern.

"Yeah." I said in pain.

"I am sorry." Hamza said apologitically.

"It's okay. I didn't know your little friend isn't little. Not at all " I said in pain and Hamza started to laugh. 

"Did you enjoyed?" said Hamza with a smile.

"I did." I said truthfully. Hamza started to caress my bare arm.

"Then we can repeat it every day right?" Hamza winked as he caress my lips. My eyes widen.

"No, surely not!" I said hysterically and Hamza started to laugh. I layed on my back and that pain stung and I winced.

"Is it really hurting bad?" said Hamza looking at me.

"Yeah." I said in a pained voice.  Hamza placed his hands on my privet part over the sheets and I could feel myself turning on.

"Don't do that!" I snapped and Hamza smirked.

"Should we repeat last night?" Hamza smirked still not removing his hands. 

"No, not at all. we need to pray and I am in pain" I said the last part pain fully. Hamza looked at me with so much intensity that I had to tear my gaze from him.

"Wait here. I'll be right back." said Hamza as he got up from bed and I shamelessly admired his naked body. I still can;t believe he is all mine!

He took his boxers from the floor and wore it. Then he made his way towards bathroom. I was in too pain to move. It was feeling like very movement was stinging.  I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to last  night. I was still so tired. I was smiling remembering how he was so gentle. I was lost in my thought when I felt a kiss on my cheek. I looked up and saw Hamza was standing beside me.

"Can you get up? I have made arrangements for your bath." smiled Hamza and y inside filled with happiness. How can a person be so sweet? Thanks Allah! Thanks a lot! I smiled and tried to get up. But the pain took over me. I moaned. Hamza gently removed the sheets from me.

"What are you doing? I am not wearing anything?' I said as I held the sheets. 

"As if I didn't see anything. And how come you get to check out my naked body but I don't?" Hamza cocked his eyebrows and I wanted to hide myself somewhere.

"I never did that" I said not looking at him.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." Hamza said cockily.

"As if you let me sleep last night." I muttered and Hamza started to laugh.

"So you remember last night, huh? Let's go and have a bath. We have to pray as well." said Hamza as he removed the sheets from me and picked me up in bridal style. I was feeling sooo blushed. I was wearing nothing and he was carrying me. He looked down at my body and I punched his shoulder.

"Pervert." I said.

"And you are sexy." Hamza smirked.  He pecked my lips and walked towards washroom. 

I saw he has made full arrangements for my bath. I smiled at him and kissed his jaw. Hamza gently placed me in the tub. As soon as the water came in contact with me I winced and tears came out of my eyes. 

"Hey! Don't cry!" Hamza cooed as he wiped my tears and sat beside me outside the tub.

"Do you need to clean up?" said Hamza and I shook my head.

"But I would love to." Hamza smirked. I splashed water on him.

"GO and have your shower pervert." I said and then burst out laughter.

"Only for you sexy." said Hamza as he got up and went outside

I slowly washed my body and performed my gusl.  Those blood strains were giving me creepy vibes now. All of a sudden in stuck my mind that bed sheets! I need to clean it! I dried myself and with slow step wincing in every step I got out of shower and found a new sheet on the bed. I looked around and saw Hamza standing on the prayer mat. I wore my hijab and stood beside him. It was painful. Everytime I went for shijda it was very painful. But I finished praying and Hamza took my prayer mat. I slowly sat on the bed. The pain has reduced a bit. Hamza came in to the room.

"Um..where is the sheet?" I said awkwardly.

"I washed it." Hamza shrugged. My eyes widen.

"You washed it? Why? I could have done that!" I said in a surprised tone.

"It's okay, sweety. It doesn't make any difference.  And it's normal." shrugged Hamza as he sat beside me.

"Didn't you feel weird?" I said awkwardly.

"Why would I feel weird? It's your blood not anyone else's" Hamza chuckled.

"You are weird." I muttered.

"No you are weird thinking about me cleaning the sheet is weird." chuckled Hamza.

"No.I am not weird for being weird." I said. "What did I say?" I said and we both started to laugh.

"You know we both are weird." chuckled Hamza.

"Yes we are." I chuckled as I layed on his chest and sleep took over me.

A/N:  I know it's a short one. I'll try to make the next one long.