Chapter 12

Two days later-

I was waiting for Hamza in front of the theater. As usual I was ahead of the time. Actually I had nothing to do, so I just came earlier and was now looking at those people who were selling black tickets.

Then I heard a sound of clearing throat. I looked behind and saw Hamza was standing there with his suit jacket on his forearm. Why does he has to look soo good? He has rolled his dress shirt's sleeves and his first two buttons were undone and his tie was hanging carelessly on his neck, very loose. I saw many women eyeing on him. Am I feeling jealous?

"Sorry, I had to come straight from work." said Hamza.

"It's okay. I am feeling sorry now. You were busy." I said.

"It's nothing. People are always busy. NO need to make it a big deal." Hamza smiled and he entered the theater.

"The movie was awesome!" I said happily as we got out of the theater.

"Yeah, the ending was amazing! Next Captain Marvel!" said Hamza happily as he tucked his hands on his pocket.

"There you go," I said as I gave him the money of the ticket.

"Whoa! What is that?" said Hamza looking at the money.

"It's the money of the ticket." I said as I pushed the money into his hand.

"I can't take it. Just think that I gave you a movie treat." said Hamza pushing the money away.

"You have to take it!" I pouted.

"Nope!" said Hamza and he crossed his arms.

"Okay, then I'm gonna pay for the dinner." I said as I dragged him with his elbow. It surely shocked him.

"Hey,hey, hey! Lady! What do you think you are doing?" said Hamza ad I was dragging him.

"Take the bill, please?" I said. Hamza sighed.

"Okay, give me the money. But the food is up to me." said Hamza. God! He is so stubborn! I handed him the money.

"Nope. We will share the food bill as well." I said in a finishing tone.

"Come on, Sabrina! Don't be a child!" sighed Hamza.

"Hamza, if we are gonna get married, we have to share our whole life with each other. How are we gonna share lives when you are clearly not willing to share a bill with me? Small things lead to big things, Hamza." I said calmly and Hamza nodded.

"You are right. You are a bit stubborn. But you say the right thing." smiled Hamza.

But then it stuck me. It was almost the end of the month and I was so close to broke. I have some money but what if Hamza is going to a high end restaurant? I'll be doomed! Argh! All the bad things was to happen today??

"Calling back to earth Sabrina!" said Hamza waving his hand in front of my face.

"I'm here!" Is aid sarcastically.

"Is take out okay with you?" said Hamza and I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Yeah! Perfect!" I said.

"Can we eat our dinner somewhere else? I want to take you to a place which I love." smiled Hamza and I nodded.

"Then let's go." said Hamza as he hopped into his car and I on mine.

We brought burger and fries then I gave him the half bill. He told me to follow him. As I was driving behind him, I saw we were again going out of the city. But the good thing is we going near my campus. Wait! Was that all planned that he didn't want to take me far from my place? If it is, then this is soo thoughtful! But once again my mind refused to believe that. He is just pretending for now. After we get married, he will change his colors.