Chapter 3

Sabrina's POV

Two days later-

"Sabbu? Wake up!" Mom nudged me.

"Uh..Mom! Wanna sleep!" I whined.

"Your Dad is calling you!" said Mom and I hurriedly woke up. Mom pressed a laugh.

"You are joking?" I narrowed my eyes.

"No. He is actually calling you. Go freshen up" said Mom.

I got freshen up. I was still on my PJs. I mean I was not going out of the house, so I didn't feel to change. When I reached downstairs,  heard voices. But it was too late for me to go back and dress properly.  Let me tell you, unlike other girls, I do not wake up as a morning beauty. I  wake up as a monster and my makeup less look is awful. Even sometimes when I wake up I would just be scared to see myself in the mirror. Dad saw me and gave me a disappointed look but immediately wore a smile and called me.

"Sabrina, dear! Look who has come to our house!" said Dad happily.

I looked over and saw a man on his late 50s. He has white hair and wearing glasses. He was wearing a casual off white shirt and black pants. Beside him there was a beautiful lady. I assumed she is on her late 40s. her head was warped with a black hijab. And then whom I saw gave an heart attack. Hamza.

He was wearing a casual  cream colored button up shirt and khaki pant.  When i looked at him, he smiled brightly.

"Assalamualaikum" i said.

"Walaikumassalam, dear." said Mr and Mrs Khan I assumed.

"It's lovely to see you!" said Mrs. Khan happily.

"Take a sear, dear." smiled Mr. Khan. I took a seat beside Mom.

"Had a long night?" chuckled Mrs. Khan.

"Um......." I felt a bit embarrassed. 

"Whenever she comes, she becomes a couch potato" joked Mom and everyone laughed.

"It's okay. Everyone deserves a break." smiled Mrs. Khan.

"Hamza told us about you. You guys met at the party?" said Mr. Khan

"Yeah." I said. 

"He also said that....." Mr. Khan was about to say something when Hamza cut him off.

"Dad, if you don't mind, Can I tell her?" said Hamza. His Dad nodded and he turned to me.

"Looks like you just woke up. Would you like to go on a brunch with me?" smiled Hamza.

"Umm....okay....yeah...let me just change in to something." I said as I got up.

Why the people were acting so wired? I couldn't make out their sudden behaviour. So i just went to change in to a t-shirt and jeans. I left my hair open. I came downstairs and found Hamza standing. I gave him a weird look and went for my car.

"Can I drive? I mean we can go on my car." said Hamza.

"What's wrong with my car?" I said.

"Umm...nothing. Just....you know, you don;t know  where we are going." said Hamza.

"Do you know where we are going?" I cocked my eyebrow. Yes, I am stubborn AF.

""Umm...yeah." said Hamza scratching his back of the neck.

"Then you can give me direction." I said plainly and hopped into my car. Hamza sighed and got into the passenger's seat.

We reached a brunch cafe and went inside. When we were done placing order, Hamza looked at me.