Chapter 36

"You..... Killing..... Me.." Alice struggled to talk. I released my vice grip.

"I missed you so much!" with that I started to cry. I hate period! Alice hugged me again and patted my back.

"You know how much I missed you. I felt so lonely! Alice I just can't do this. Oh god! Alice I never knew this will be so hard!" I cried more. I don't know why I was crying. But my hysteria was in some different level.

"Babe, I know it hurts.  I'm here, see? We'll deal this together" Alice said ever so softly. It was like an ice water in the scorching heat of sun. I love Hamza. But the level of comfort you feel with your best friend is not the same. I gathered myself and wiped my cheeks.

"I'm really happy you're here" I smiled and she lightly slapped my cheek.

"I know I'm very special. But you've got one incredible husband. Beauty with love." Alice said without any hesitation which eared a chuckle from Hamza.

"Let's go inside."  I said but kept my arm around her shoulder. Felt like I'll lose her. She's everything to me. She's a big part of me. I looked at Hamza who was smiling at me. I don't know what to say about this man. Surely my mom and dad's prayer payed off. Cause I am no good of a person myself. It was surely all the well being my parents prayed for me and I got it on a human version.

"No hugs for me then?" Hamza said playfully and Alice shook her head.

"You get to have sex with her almost everyday. Let me have my babe." Alice said shamelessly and Hamza turned a bit pink. He's blushing!  He is never used of listening things like this. He cleared his throat.

"Wow, Sab. You've got a decent man comparing how much of a shameless you are." Alice elbowed me and I rolled my eyes.

"Um.... Alice can I have Sabrina for a while?" Hamza said rather awkwardly. As if he is not asking for his wife. He has already given me to Alice. Wow guys. I'm officially Alice's best friend for my husband! Best friends goals it is!

"Yeah yeah sure. Do your quickies and don't be late." Alice shooed us. I glared at her. She is soo much for a filter less in front of my halal husband.

"let's go." I said as I pulled Hamza's hand.

"Try not to make sound!" Alice called from her shoulder and made herself comfortable on the couch as if it's her own house.

We went to our room and closed the door behind us. I wasted no time to hug him.

"Thanks for calling her." I smiled on his chest. Hamza kisses my head and gave me a little squeeze.

"Anything for you." he said.

"I'm sorry for yellling at you. For getting all my frustration out. I should have known this has taken a toll over you as well. But I was selfish to ignore that." I said again my eyes tearing.

"That's fine. Let's just not talk about it." Hamza said as he pulled back from the hug but still holding me by my waist.

"You enjoy with Alice for a while. It'll keep your mind off the things and apply for masters." Hamza said as he kisses my forehead.

"Where are you gonna sleep?" I said as I thought about the only bedroom we have is ours. Hamza has made other one his office and there's no space to sleep.

"Umm. Actually I'm going on a business tour. I kinda didn't want to leave you alone and called Alice. It'll kill two bird in one shot." Hamza smiles goofily. He knows how much I hate him being baby sitting me. But at the same time. I really didn't want to be alone now.

" Why did you tell me earlier? How long you are going to be away? " I said sounded hurt. I don't know why. Him being away for the first time. I really don't know how I feel about this.