Chapter 21

As my exam ended, I got two weeks break from university. Hamza wanted to go for a honeymoon. But I refused. I wanted an equal contribution on out honeymoon. I don't want Hamza to be the one who will only spend money. At least I can pay a tiny amount of money?

So now, in this hot summer day in LA, I'm literally boiling. And just to add icing on the cake, our building owner chose this day to work on our electricity line.  So the whole day we won't have AC, Fan or light. I didn't get why he has to choose the weekend? I mean why? I wanted to go out. But for the excessive heat, I am too exhausted to even go out.

This morning, when I woke up, I was sweating like sauna. Also in Hamza's arms I was feeling like sun is just above my head. God! This man radiates heat! I got out of his arms and took a shower. It was Sunday and wanted to sleep. But no, curse the electricity! I was amazed to see that Hamza still managed to sleep. I took out a charger fan and turned it on towards Hamza. Taking another one I went to kitchen. 

As I got up early, I started to make breakfast. I was feeling like, I should strip down all of my clothes and lie down into bathtub. It was freaking a boiling temperature. I was wearing a T-shirt and a lose pant. But for my insecurities, I never wore shorts. Usually I wear full sleeve clothes. At night I wore half sleeve. I know Hamza has seen my arm how hairy I am. But still I don't wanna show him that I am a sobered version of a monkey (Take it as a joke, no racism) As it was a hot summer day, I decided that we will eat cereals for breakfast. So I started to chop some bananas.

I heard footsteps and a long yawn. Then my handsome hunk husband entered the kitchen, shirtless only wearing  shorts and hit body dripping wet. My eyes fell on his tones body. It's not like he is bulky. He has a flat stomach and toned figure which proves that he is fit. His whole body was screaming deliciousness! And then my eyes fell into his thighs.  I have never seen such a beautiful leg of a man in my entire life!  It was toned and clean!  Does he wax?

"If you are done checking me out, can I ask you something?" Hamza smirked and I was dragged back to reality. MY cheeks became red in embarrassment. 

"I wasn't checking yo out!" I said with confidence yet my voice shook, so I focused on chopping bananas. 

"Oh, Wifey! You can lie to me, but those cheeks don't lie!" smirked Hamza. I still focused on my work. Then I felt strong arms warping around my waist from behind. Hamza started to to nuzzle on my neck. I took a deep breath to calm down my breathing, but still my breath hitched. My back hit his naked torso. I felt my whole body was set on  fire. Never in my life I have to contact with any half naked man. His arms on my waist started to move upwards on my stomach and started to caress it above the shirt. I closed my eyes in pleasure.

Hamza started to place soft kissed on my neck and I couldn't hold back a moan. I held his arm which was on my stomach. I felt his lips curved in a smirk on my neck and he turned me to face him.

"Good morning, Love" said Hamza with a peck on my lips.

"Goo-good Morning" I steamed still recovering from the encounter. I was sweating like sauna.

"Look a you, Honey! You are sweating!" said Hamza as he wiped sweat from my forehead.

"Your sweat definitely doesn't taste sweet like you."  Hamza joked.

"Ewwwwwweee! You are gross!" I made a disgusted face and Hamza started to laugh.

"Why are you wearing this? Are you intending to kill yourself in this heat?" said Hamza as he eyes my clothes.

"It's  okay. I am comfortable." I said as I went to grab bowls.

"No, it's not. You are sweating like mad! You should change into something comfortable and light." said Hamza turning me.