Chapter 40

I smiled in my sleep as I felt something soft on my bare shoulder. I tired to nudge it lightly and snuggled more into the pillow. But the soft thing gradually roamed around I shoulder blade. I slightly open my eyes, now wide awake, I felt Hamza's lips travelling to my arms to my neck leaving light feather kisses. I smiled sleepily and hummed, to make him know I'm awake.

"Happy Anniversary, wife." Hamza said huskily as he kissed my neck. I smiled and turned to him.

"Happy Anniversary, husband." I smiled sleeping. Hamza let out a sigh and removed hairs from my face.

"Really? It's been a year? And the feeling of wanting and loving you never stopped." Hamza pulled me closer, our nose touching. I let out a chuckle.

"I love you too." I smiled and cupped his face and placed my lips on his. Our  lips moves in sync. Devouring each other. Hamza's hand went to my bare waist and pulled me closer. I ran my hands through his bearded cheek. His tounge bit my lower lip and deepen the kiss.

We pulled out panting, not moving. Hamza softly placed his forehead on mine. His breath fanning on my face.

"Is this real or a dream?" I asked softly. Not believing how I end up with this gorgeous man.

"If it's a dream, I never want to wake up and If it's real then I don't want it to end." Hamza pulled back and started to kiss my neck softly. I pulled his face up. Looking at his light blue orbs.

I just can't believe he is real. Not a fantasy husband we all dream of. His dark brown hair ruffled, some strands falling into is forehead, his sharp pointed nose and his jaw with a four o'clock shadow on it. And his kissable lips. I slowly ran my hand through his face tracing his features. While Hamza's hand caress my back up and down.

"Are you happy?" Hamza said with a soft smile.

"Happy is not the word I'd use. I feel safe, I feel home." I smiled. Caressing his bushy eyebrows with my thumb.

"Can you believe, it's been one year? Like seriously? A year ago we got married, I held you in my arms, kissed those cheeks, started our journey?" Hamza smiled. I smiled remembering it.

"We've come a long way?" I nodded.

"I love you." Hamza said huskily which made my stomach drop.

"I love you too." I smiled.

***Mature Content ***

Hamza got on top of me. I could feel he was so turned on. Heck so was I.

"Are you okay? I mean after last night?" Hamza said with genuine concern. I smiled and shook my head. There are a lot of reasons to love this man.

"Then we ain't stopping." Hamza smirked. He placed his lips on mine and ever so gently he pushed him inside me. I let out a moand in our kiss. Hamza pecked my lips one last time then started to kiss down my neck. I griiped his shoulder.

"I don't know about you.....but the feeling of wanting you..... I don't think it will ever end." Hamza bit on my neck and started to move. His eyes met mine. I watched as his eyes showed the intensity of his love as he was showing.

With one last push he collapsed on top of me. We both panting. I slowly caressed his hair which was on my chest like I've done a hundred times before. Hamza stayed there for a while then pulled back and layed beside me. Pulling me closer so that I can snuggle on his shoulder.

***End of Mature Content ***

"What's the time?" I asked after a long pause. Hamza peeked on the clock.