Chapter 19

A few days gone by after  we confessed our past. And these days were going amazing! I am loving Hamza's company and he is the sweetest thing in the world! I am soo lucky to have him in my life.

Today I woke up in Hamza's arm after fajr. But he started to act like a stubborn kid.

"Hamza, wake up! Or else let me go! I'll be late for college!" I hissed.

"Um...nah....collage can wait." said Hamza sleepily as he hugged me closer.

"Hamza! I have to go to college!" I said loudly. Hamza buried his face on my hair.

"Just 5 more minutes!" whined Hamza as he hugged me tighter.

"Hamza!!!!!! Let me go!  I have classes!!!" I said louder and in return my husband just tighten his arms around me.

"I'm not letting you go." said Hamza huskily. I got annoyed now.

"Is this the time for romance Hamza?" I said in a annoyed voice.

"I promise. Just 10 mins then you can go" said Hamza as he nuzzled into my neck. I became hopeless. He was so strong and he has me under him. There is no way I can get out of his grip. I started to wriggle.

"God! You are so mean!" said Hamza as he lift his head and pouted. I pecked his lips and was about to get out of his grip when he pushed my head back on him and started to kiss me. I pushed his chest and he fell back. I wasted no time to ran in the bathroom.

"You are so so so so so MEAN! You are a  MEANY!" I heard Hamza called out of the bathroom.

 I didn't have the time to take a shower so I brushed my teeth and  got out of the bathroom. I saw Hamza was still laying on the bed. I shook my head in disbelief and went to the closet. I quickly grabbed an outfit and  applied some lipsticks only. Then came out.  By the time I was out I saw Hamza was freshed and dressed in his comfy home clothes. 

"You are the CEO of a company. You can go office whenever you can, but I can't! I am a student!" I said angrily as I shoved some cereals on my mouth in hurry. I was so mad at him.

"Babe, first eat slowly, you'll choke. Second it's hard to let you go out of my arms." said Hamza huskily and this time I really choked. I started to cough. Hamza hurriedly got up and stood behind me, rubbing my back.

"Lesson learnt. You don't say romantic things when your wife is eating in hurry." Hamza muttered under his breath while rubbing my back. I gave him a death glare.

After breakfast,  I ran to the parking, towards my car. Hamza ran after me to see me off. He was still on his sweats and t-shirt so I assumed he will work for home. Argh! I wish I could have classes from my house!

I hopped on the car and started it. But it didn't turn into life. I tried again but just made a sound but didn't start. I looked at Hamza who was leaning on one of the pillars, arms crossed. I got out of the car and ran towards him. And dragged him  by his elbow towards his car.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What happened?" said Hamza as he stumbled. 

"Give me a lift please. My car is broken." I said impatiently.

"Calm down, woman! Let me grab my keys." said Hamza as he jogged upstairs. I started ta pace impatiently in the parking. Hamza came back jogging. We hopped inside the car and Hazma started to drive. I don't wanna be late! I hate being late! I started to bite my nail.

"Relax, Honey! You'll get on time!" said Hamza while keeping eyes on the road. When we reached university, I got out of the  car saying goodbye to Hamza without even looking at him. But as I ran towards the building, I bumped into someone.