Chapter 13

1 month later-

If I knew the consequences after our engagement, I would have never agreed to getting married. As soon as Hamza and I informed our parents that we are engaged, the were in the ninth cloud.

I have never seen my parents so happy in my entire life. Form wedding planning to shopping, everything went so quickly that I felt like it happened in a blink.

After our engagement our parents announced our wedding date. We had no say on that. As for me, I was ordered to finish all my works in less than one month. I was going crazy at that moment. My works, my studies and all the stuffs. Even Hamza and I got so busy that we barely had the time to talk. Alice, Stella, Rob, Lily and Josh did all the wedding plans. As I am not a shopping person, I refused to go to my wedding shopping. Mom and my friends brought my wedding dress. It was not bad. I mean all the wedding gowns looks same to me.In this much hurry, I got to talk to Nusrat, Hamza's sister. She was also working from Hamza's side. 

And now, Today, in this very moment, I am sitting on my room, all ready and sobered up. Alice, Stella, LIly and some of my close cousins are now getting ready. I picked up my phone and saw Hamza's text-

"Have any plans to running away from the wedding? :P" ~H

"Yeah, I have already ran away. Soon the news will be delivered to you guys" ~S

"You could have asked me to join you! >_< " ~H

"I have heard run away bride, not run away groom." ~S

"I could have made an exception. ;P" ~H

I chuckled at the text.

"Awwww...look at you Sab! Talking to dear hot hubbie?" said Stella sarcastically and I threw a pillow at her.

"I can't believe my Sabby is getting married." smiled Alice.

"Now don't get all teary. You have wasted a decade to layer this on your face." I said sarcastically. At that moment Mom came in.

"Everyone ready?" said Mom and everyone nodded.

"Go to downstairs then." said Mom. When everyone got out of the room MOm closed the door and sat beside me.

"You are looking Ma Sha Allah beautiful!" smiled Mom.

"Thanks Ma." I smiled back.

"Sabby, remember one thing dear. We love you and always will. I know your Dad does not know how to show love. But everyone has their own way of showing love. Never think that it's not your home anymore. It is and will always be your home. I know you are smart. Keep Hamza happy. He is a nice guy." said Mom. I don't know why, but I got teary.

"Mom, I love you." I hugged her.

"I love you too,my love." Mom hugged back. That moment I felt, I was actually leaving my Mom, DAd and going somewhere else. When I moved to LA, I never felt something like this. Her words where indirectly telling me that everything's gonna change from now.

"Heyyyy, don't cry my baby! You will ruin your makeup." said Mom playfully and I chuckled.

"Hurry up guys Hamza's family will be in the hall so....." Dad barged in. He looked at mom and me. I wiped a tear from the corner of my eye and smiled at him. A huge grin spreaded on his face.

"My daughter is looking the most beautiful girl in the world, Ma Sha Allah!" Dad exclaimed and I got teary.

"You two can have a talk. It'll tell everyone to get into cars." said Mom as she got up and left the room. Dad sat beside me.