Chapter 26

Sabrina's POV

My eyes hit the bright ray of sun as I opened them.

"Rise and shine." I heard Hamza said in his morning husky voice. face and I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. I removed my messy hair from my face and sat  up.

"Good Morning." I yawned.

"Good Morning." Hamza came closer and sat beside be. He kissed my forehead.

"Are you feeling good?" said Hamza softly. I nodded. 

"Much better." I said as I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed. I was still tired.

"You know I would love to stay like this, but I have office and you have classes." Hamza kissed the top of my head and I whined. He chuckled.

I got up lazily and made my way towards washroom. The pain was tolerable now.  Though it was stinging everytime I walk. I splashed water multiple time on my face to get rid of the sleep.  By the time I came out, I found our bed room clean and tidy.

"God! My husband is such a neat freak!"   I rolled my eyes.

I got out of the bedroom, finding Hamza already making breakfast.

"You know you could've waited for me." I said as I opened one of the cabinets and took out two mugs.

"You know, you could've let me pamper you." Hamza said in exact tone and I chuckled.

I set the coffee maker and stood behind Hamza who was flipping pancakes.  I hugged him from behind, warping my arms around his stomach and rested my cheek on his mid back.

"Someone's being clingy." Hamza said sarcastically looking sideways.

"Oh! So you don't like to get warm hugs?" I said as I poked his stomach and he let out a "Ow!"

"I love you." I said as I again snuggled his back."

"I love you too." Hamza smiled. We stayed like this for a while in silence. Just enjoying each others company.

"You know if I would have known confessing our loves will make you this much lovey dovey, they I would have done it a long time ago." Hamza chuckled and so did I.

Hamza unwarped my arms from his stomach and turned to face me. He warped his arms around my waist.

"Last night was amazing." Hamza smiled as he kissed my nose.

"One of the best nights of my life." I smiled and felt my cheeks burning.

"You are so beautiful." Hamza smiled as he leaned and pecked my lips, my stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." I chuckled.

"So am I. We did a lot of work out last night." Hamza chuckled and I punched his chest. We had our breakfast just in a comfortable silence. We were so hungry  and focused on food. Then I got ready in lose  pants and shirt.

"Are you okay with driving? Or should give you a lift today?" Hamza said as he put on his socks. 

"Um..I think I should take a lift." I said awkwardly. Hamza gave me a genuine smile.

"I'll drop you" Hamza blinked. As he got up, his phone started to ring. He saw the caller ID and picked it up.

"Hey man!" said Hamza cheerfully. I let him talk and fixed my shirt.

""No, man. I can't. I'm a bit busy." said Hamza with a sigh. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Bye." Hamza cut the call.