Chapter 34

"Hey! That one is cute!" I pointed at the onesie hanging on the top. Hamza came behind me and smiled.

"You sure this is not too small for him?" Hamza said.

"Come on, Hamza! He's like this big." I made a handbag size shape. Hamza lightly chuckled.

"He's gonna turn 1, honey. And that is a 3 month size onesie." Hamza stated to laugh lightly. I pouted.

"They grow up so fast. Like see I'm 23 yet I can fit into a 12 year old's dress." I shrugged.

"Cause you are shorty." Hamza poked my head. He again laughed. I stared at him with admiration.

"Let's buy something fast. We have to get ready after that." Hamza said as he again engaged himself to find a baby cloth.

"Let's buy this cucumber dress!" I squealed.

"No." Hamza said bluntly.

"Then the burger one?" I suggested.

"No." Hamza rolled his eyes.

"Come on! You are looking for the perfect drees for God knows how long. I'm trying to help here." I said crossing my arms.

"Babe, we are looking for a birthday present, not a Halloween costume." Hamza said.

"I'm suggesting you present. Okay? I'll be very glad if people gift my baby these dresses." I said as I checked the mermaid's tail.

"Really? You will dress our kid in these Halloween costumes every day?" Hamza raised his eyebrows.

"Why not? I'll be the mother. As long as they don't have the brain to think what they are wearing. I'll make sure I fulfil each and my every wish." I said dreamily. Hamza stared at me with amusement.

"And what about the poor soul?" Hamza crossed his arms.

"Darling kids are stupid. They don't think that much."I shrugged.

" I'm already feeling sad for my baby. "Hamza chuckled.

" Oh please. That little brat will get an awesome of a mother like me. And not to mention a very hot dad. "I said without hesitation. Hamza raised his eyebrows.

" I appreciate when you compliment me. "Hamza smirked and I rolled my eyes.

" Now please continue finding your perfect dress. We are talking about someone who's not been placed here. "I pointed at my stomach. For a moment I saw a flash of emotion in eyes of Hamza. But he instantly masked it.

Yeah, right. Dress." Hamza said as he walked ahead. I looked back and galred at the girl who was drooling over my man. Her eyes landed on me, I must be looking like a baby flaming chilli. She just stared to walk backwards.

" Happy birthday to you! "I sang as I poked the baby's nose, who was in Hamza's arms.

" He is one beautiful boy "I smiled at his parents.

"I'm glad we get to meet again, Sabrina." said Stacy. I smiled and nodded. We are in Hamza's friend's son's birthday. Eric, Hamza's friend warped an arm around his wife.

"Last time we met was on your wedding. And now you got the time to meet." Eric said. I chuckled nervously.

"Actually was a bit busy with university." I smiled.

"Take a seat, Sabrina. My son ain't gonna leave your husband soon." Stacy smiled and lead me to the couch where so many of Hamza's friends were. One by one I was introduced to the clan and they seemed nice people.