Chapter 15

Next morning I woke up, when someone continued to say something on my shoulder.

"Um...Go away, Perry! Let me sleep!" I barked. Argh! My roommate's stupid cat!

"Who's Perry?" said a very heavy voice. Wait, how can Perry talk? Perry can't talk right?

"Sabrina? Wake up! We are gonna be late for Fajr!" said the deep heavy voice again. How can Perry know that it's Fajr time? But then I realised that the voice does not belong to Perry. It was a voice of a guy. How come a guy is sleeping beside me? I woke up with a jolt and immediately sat up. I heard some shifting beside me. I looked down and saw two beautiful ocean blue eyes staring at me. It was Hamza who was laying on his back and smiling at me.

"Good Morning, Sleeping Beauty." smiled Hamza.

"Good Morning." I yawned. Hamza got up.

"Time for Fajr. You are all okay too pray, right?" said Hamza normally. I like this guy! He is not even hesitant.

"Yup. I am all okay. You can do  your wudu first." I said. Hamza Hamza went to the bathroom. I took out my prayer cloths and Hamza got out. I freshen up and did my wudu. By the time I was done, Hamza has already placed two prayer mats. I stood beside him and Hamza led the prayer. God! His pronunciation is so amazing! I prayed, Allah to guide me. After praying we folded our prayer mats and I followed Hamza to see where do he keep it.

Hamza turned to me and yawned.

"Come, let's sleep." said Hamza. I nodded and went to the bed. As I layed down, Hamza's two hands found their ways to my waist.

"Why are you so soft?" cooed Hamza. I felt my stomach gave a backflip.

"Go to sleep Hamza." said and Hamza pulled me even closer to him. We dozed off again.

When I woke up, I was shocked to see the time. I hurriedly got up and Haza was shocked.

"What happened?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

"It's 9 am!" I whisper yelled.

"It's okay, Sabrina. No one in the house wakes up before 10." said Hamza as he laid back again. But I have to get ready. I can't just look like a Zombie on my first day. I picked up a dress and took a shower cause I wanted to look fresh. Then I dried my hair and did some makeup. I put the dress on and the sat in  front of the mirror to put earrings. Before I put them there was a knock at the door.

 I looked behind and felt Hamza just shuffled on the bed.

"Newlyweds! Put on your clothes and open the door! Make sure you have sober clothes, cause I don't want to harm my son's virgin eyes!" Nusrat yelled from the opposite. I chuckled. She is crazy.

I got up and opened the door. And found a pretty as always NUsrat with Ali on her hops. Ali was sucking his tiny chubby fist. As he looked up at me, he stopped sucking his fist. He started to throw his arms on me.

"Dadaddadada!" He said happily. I pinched his cheek.

"Oh! Looks like you are ready! It is a bit weird. When I got married, in my first day I woke up late and I was so sore....." Nusrat trailed off without any hesitation. My eyes were about to drop. Because she is saying this in front of a kid!

"Nusrat! We have a baby here!" I said and suddenly Nusrat noticed Ali on her hip.

"Ops! Sorry!" said Nusrat with an embarrassing smile. Ali was continuously babbling.

"Looks like he wants to go to you. Can you hold him?" said Nusrat and i nodded.

I took Ali in my arms and he immediately warped his tiny chubby arms around my neck.