Dress, To Impress

N/N: Nickname
H/C: Hair Color
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Your Eye color
F/C:Favourite Color
____________________________________
When we got home we where immeadiatley hit with the heavy weight of our over excited mother.

"My babies! I'm so glad your home! I missed my Gar Gar, and Zuzu and my little N/N!" Ugh! Again with the little!!

"Im not little!!! I'm in highschool!" I squaked.

"Oh, I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to make you mad."

"Hey, Y/N, stop being mean to mommy!" Garroth glared.

"Can you let go of us now.....Mom...."

Zane still has an issue accepting that he has a mother, as his view of life is residing in general lonliness.

"So...How was highschool Y/N?"

"I-Well...Good!"

"I'm glad! Did Gar Gar and Zuzu take good care of you?"

"Oh,um, of course.."

"Mom! Y/N wouldn't have lunch with me!"

"If any one should be complaining, it should be me! We made a pact during the summer Y/N! Plus, who would wanna sit with Garroth and his idiot friends?"

"Aw Zuzu, that's not very nice..Y/N, who did you eat lunch with if not with your brothers?"

"Well actually its this girl that Garroth-"

"Knows! That I know!"

"Yes! It was Aphmau."

"Oh!Sylvanna's lovely daughter! Haven't I introduced you to them before?"

"Yeah sis! They came over for dinner remember, and we went to the park with them, and I'm sure we've run into them before."

"Garroth you slow dumb ass. Y/N was at her friends house the night of the dinner. Dad took her to the mall the day we where at the park and majority of the time she doesn't hang out with us randomly, well mostly you. Your the annoying older brother!"

"Zuzu! Say sorry to your brother."

"Ugh sorry or whatever, I'm going to my room to chill,Dont follow me!"

Ok then.."We're having guests over tonight."

"Really who is coming?"

"Sylvanna, and Aphmau-"

"WHAT!OUT OF MY WAY I NEED MY HAIRGEL NOW!"

"Wow, Gar Gar really likes her huh?"

"No!He-"

"Oh N/N, I know my babies very well. And I can tell your brother has a crush on her."

"Well..uh...."

"Dont worry N/N, Mommy wont tell. I'm not, What do the kids call it these days? Oh! A snitch!" Oh god why. "Anyway, Sylvanna and Aphmau are coming, aswell as Maria and her boys."

"Whose Maria?"

"Oh my sweet child, you are so deprived, now go get ready."

(A/N: I'm giving you different options to choose from, just imagine that the one you choose is your favourite color.)

Small Disclaimer:All of these outfit's are dresses and classy. I know some of you are Tomboy's, or don't like dresses, but its just for this part of the story,I promise in the future there will be options for what you like. Its just its a fancy dinner and that's what I wanted the reader to wear.