Deal with the Devil

"WHAT!"Gene quickly covered my mouth flustered.I tore his hands away from him."So let me get this really straight. You want me,to get the girl,who has some of the most popular guys in school crushing on her,one of them who happens to be my brother...,to even consider talking to you,so that my other emo nugget brother,can join your band of idiots?" A look of annoyance flashed across his face,"Why do you always over think things?" "Hey I'm just repeating what you said to me..." "Look I dont know if you know this,but Aphmau already rejected your brother last year for some senior,so I still believe I have a chance." I looked at him as if he had just told me BTS was in my house."You think, that someone as good as Aphmau,someone as smart and talented,and pretty,would wanna date a cold,hearted,juvenile jerk who looks like a dead beat version of Flynn Ryder?Haha no..Hunny even I cant do magic there.." Gene glared at me,"Stop being so difficult Y/N,Zane has always wanted to join the Shadow Knights' and here's your chance to help him!" I sighed. 'Is this really the right choice?I feel like I'd be going behind Garroth's back...but if it will make ZuZu happy....?I mean....Garroth can always find another girl right?But this wouldn't be fair to Aphmau, manipulating her so my brother can be happy.Oh Irene help me..' "Look freshy I dont have all day,now are you in are not?" "Fine..."

The next morning,I rolled over and stared around my room. Atleast I had woken up before Garroth came in here busting down my door. He's gonna have a real problematic habit of doing that when he's older if he doesnt stop now...I couldn't sleep a wink last night after our guests left.I just couldn't believe I agreed to tamper with Aphmau's feelings for my own personal problems. Y'know most people get their siblings a gift card for Itunes or some Beats or something.I got my brother a membership subscription to the Shadow Knights, and its way more pricey than I thought.I couldn't really complain as much though,Gene didn't ask for a lot,just find out what she likes,spend a lot of time with her, learn her secrets, y'know, be her fake best friend...I wont lie,it felt good to know it wasnt something that extreme,but I was seriously concerned as to what I was getting my self into.