Inner Demons

(A/N:Warning,this chapter uses a tiny bit of self shaming,but its not severe.Please be aware that you shouldn't put yourself down or compare yourself to others,you are beautiful just the way you are.)

This is one of those moments in life where I honestly wish life wouldn't screw me over like it is.
The reason I say that is because this dinner,was the worst,dinner I've ever had,and no,it wasn't the food.

Poor Aphmau was trapped inbetween Garroth and Gene,I was sitting next to Gene,and Zane next to me.All of our parents where either busy talking,or if it was dad,making another buisness call."So Aphmau,what did you think of the game?" "It was nice!You all played very well!Thanks for inviting me Y/N!" 'trust me it wasn't for you!' "Of course girlfriend!" I said smiling jokingly. "Oh yeah,Gene I didn't know you played sports,you where really good out there!" Aphmau said.You could just see the smug look of utter satisfaction creep onto Gene's face."Yeah,I um,wanted to try something new,step out my comfort zone." "I'm glad!You and Garroth did so well and you ended up winning." "Yeah he really was a good last minute addition.." Garroth said through gritted teeth.Their conversation went on and I turned to Zane who was jamming it out listening to P!ATD or something."Zane!"He ignored me,"ZANEEEE!" He still ignored me,"ZUZU CHEEKS!" He took off his headphones."What! Y/N!What is it?!" "I just wanted to talk with you.." "Can't you see Im busy?" "Doing what?Being Emo?" He glared and put back on his headphones.I looked over at Gene,Aphmau and Garroth, having a good ol' time together.

Garroth,Aphmau and Gene

Aphmau and Gene........

I stood up and stormed off to the bathroom in annoyance. Why...Why was I feeling like this?Regret began to line my heart and it throbbed.A tear went down my cheek.I huffed,'The only reason I'm mad is because Zane blew me off and I'm doing this for him.' 'Yeah right!The real reason your mad is because Gene's paying more attention to Aphmau than you isnt it?' I hate how my dang conscience was always right..Atleast some what.

Today I realised something very stupid....

I have a small,little,tiny,minor, mini,seedling,kind of crush on Gene....Gene the devil who has a crush on a beautiful angel...An angel I'll never be...