Knights Of The Shadow

'Gene!He is in sooo much trouble when he lets me go!'

Gene pushed back into the door we where against and slowly lead(Pronounced Led) me outside.A sudden breeze and the sunlight hit my face immeadiatly, making me squint in reaction. Finally Gene stopped and let go of me,spinning me around to face him.I have to admit,he looked....Good...His hair was more kept up but in its own way still had that Gene flair, his eyes seemed more bright and shiny,and his smile was more playful and sweet.What did I do to him...?Better yet,what did Aphmau do to him?

Gene took my hand and guided me towards a group of trees and off the school grounds.I could feel my face heating up and a blush creeping it's way up my cheeks.In the distance I could see two people...They where.... DEFACING SCHOOL PROPERTY?!Gene looked back at me and smiled again."I'm guessing you see Sasha and Zenix?" He said laughing."Let me guess they're-" I was cut off as we came up behind them and they turned around abruptly.The girl,"Sasha",looked me up and down and sighed.The guy on the other hand looked at me and smirked."New recruit Gene?" "Not exactly.... Freshy, introduce yourself."I knew speaking in my normal shy voice was not gonna get me anywhere,and frankly I was already slightly pissed off.
"Hi,I'm Y/N,you might've heard of me.You see I'm the one who made Gene....well,Mr.StealYoGirl, and I'm also Garroth,and Zane's younger sister so yeah..." "Wow freshy, more confident than normal I see." "Shut up SATAN!" I barked. A flick of annoyance flashed across his face before his signature smirk reappeared."Anyway's,Y/N,these are the Shadow Knight's"It took me a moment before I lost my mind.

"THE WHAT!!!"