What Do You Know About Me?

Today.....I got my heart broken.....

But I'm getting ahead of myself,let me start from the beginning.

I was sitting in my room watching F/S(Favourite show),the week finally had been going peacefully,when my phone started ringing.I knew it was Gene,and I tried to ignore it but he kept calling.Finally,getting annoyed with the constant ringing and vibrating I picked up the phone.

"Hello....It's my day off."

"I DONT CARE I NEED YOUR HELP!!"Not again...

"What now?"I said annoyed

"Geez Y/N,for a second there I thought maybe you where being rude."Gene said.

'I was.' "What is it?"

"Aphmau's going on a date with Kai,we have to ruin it!!"

"Are you crazy?!"I said shocked.

"Yes,now she's going tomorrow so find out everything you can today!"

Sigh the things I do for love....

The things I do.....for.....

Love.....

Me and Gene where sitting outside the Phoenix Drop skating rink.I could see Kai waiting outside.Finally Aph walked up to him in,yet another outfit I helped her choose.Gene told me to make her look awful but I actually tried to make her look great,after all,if Aph and Kai get together......
Nevermind it.

They walked inside and Gene turned to me."You remember the plan right?" "No..." "Y/N!" "Yes,yes chill!" I said as we stepped out from behind the bushes.We where wearing winter wear with sunglasses and hats on,'Like that isn't suspicious.' We walked up to the ticket booth and Gene handed the man some money for our tickets.Atleast he paid.

We walked inside and sat in a booth in the restraunt area."We have to ruin this for her, make her hate Kai more than ever!" "Um..Ok then." "Oh come on Y/N, be more excited than that." "Yay!Let's go ruin Aph's life." "Well when you put it like that-" "Yeah I know."

Me and Gene watched as Aphmau and Kai glided onto the ice.Well,Kai glided,Aphmau slid."Wow...." Gene said surprised."What?" "She's just so...Graceful."He said beaming as Aph wobbled around on the ice. "Yeah,as graceful as a moose on ice." "Dont be rude Y/N,I know she's not the best skater but when you Love someone you see past their flaws."There's that damned word again,I was beginning to dislike it very much.

As they where skating,or......, attempting to,Gene pulled me into the rink.Of course we where already wearing ice skates but I was still taken by surprise.Gene wobbled as I caught myself and began to glide across the ice gracefully."Wow?Your really good,have you considered ice skating as a career." Aph said wobbling over to us with Kai holding her arm."N-not really."I said in a lower impression of my voice."Well you should!"She said beaming."Yeah maybe you can show Aph here some moves." Kai said laughing.'What a low blow jerk.' I laughed and nodded,"Are you two a couple?"Gene asked. Aph blushed and Kai rolled his eyes."No.Why,you interested?" Kai said looking me up and down and winking.Aphmau looked down in shame.'Not really.' But Gene did say to screw things up...."Nah your not my type."I said sticking out my tongue cutely.If Aphmau knew it was me behind these black Kate Spades and Nike cap,she would shoot me.Kai sighed in disappointment."Ah well...nice meeting you,I hope to see you again soon."He said winking.
I rolled my eyes and Aphmau pulled his arm in the other direction.

Finally,the date was almost over and it was dinner time.Because so far it had been a disaster,and I was cringing hard at all of the awkward moments,bad jokes, and rude things Kai said.

They where sitting down talking when Aph suddenly got up to use the restroom,we watched as Ein wandered out of nowhere and began talking to Kai.Gene and I listened carefully as Kai dissed Aphmau(again),and everything began to unfold piece by piece.
"This is like a bad Soap Opera." "Sh!" "Geez ok." "Shut up Y/N!" Gene said annoyed.I huffed and watched as Aph ran out of the room.'She truly doesn't deserve this.'

Finally we walked out into the parking lot."I guess we can say the mission was a success,sort of..."Gene stared off into space. "Gene...?" "Has this all been....a game to you?"He said turning around with an intense stare.  "W-what?" "All you've done is ruin mine and Aphmau's lives." "Are you kidding me!?" "You're the one who made me do this!" "Your so selfish Y/N,your so mean.You where jealous of Aph and you used me to take her down!!" "Gene are you crazy!!" "Dont play dumb I saw you and Kai earlier!I said ruin their date not make her feel unwanted by her own date!!" "You know what Gene!" I said glaring,"You're the one who made me help you. You're the one who black mailed me in the first place.You're such
a damn liar!Claiming we where friends when we really aren't.You just used me because you're too pathetic to get Aph on your own!!"I said.I could see a flash of sorrow cross Gene's face."Here!"I said ripping off his necklace, "Take your damn present!"I threw it at him and stormed off.

I was walking up to the front of the building to call Garroth to come get me,I've had enough for one day.

Strange...I could hear his ringtone....?I walked around the corner and saw him and Laurance talking to Aphmau,
"You where spying on me!?"She said tears slipping down her cheeks."Well yes...We still sorta like you..."Garroth said blushing.
She looked at Laurance,"And what about Y/N." "I think of Y/N as a little sister,I just joke around with her because she's easy to irritate,I don't actually like her." I gasped tripping over a branch and falling in front of them. "Y-Y/N..." Aph said shocked.I got up and ran,"Y/N wait!"Aph said calling out to me.I ran up to a nearby street and called my last hope....Zane....

Gene's POV:
I saw Aph sitting infront of the entrance waiting for her mom and I walked up to her."Hey Gene...Don't tell me you where spying on me aswell."I blush "N-no of course not!"She narrowed her eyes."Well...Did you need something?"Wait did she say aswell,who else apart from Ein was here...?"I uh..." "Yes..?"She said raising an eyebrow."Well um I uh...I love you.."She looked at me emotionlessly,then she began laughing."The great leader of the Shadow Knights is in love with me." She giggled,"As if!Tell me Gene,what do you know about me?" "Um well...Your sassy,and your cute,and you uh...your nothing like any other girl I've met before."I said blushing again.She looked at me with a blank face once more."You know nothing about me Gene...."I sighed."But do tell me one thing." "Anything..."

"What do You Know About Y/N?"