Shopping....?

(A/n:The Characters mentioned in part of this chapter are works of fiction.They are not from a real anime,nor are they owned by anyone.They are simply OC's from my imagination aswell as a friend's.)

Today is the day I finally admit how much of a real nerd I am. I had to constantly contain my excitement as me and Gene walked past Hot Topic,and others stores with my favorite things.
"So where are we headed?" Gene said bringing me back to reality.
"Oh um..well first lets try Ralph Lauren's." "Ok Y/N,no offense, but Ralph Lauren's is extremely over priced!" "So your saying your a Broke cheapskate?" I looked at him slyly.

"Awe you look so cute!" "I can't believe you hood winked me into trying on Polo shirts from Ralph Lauren's." "I cant believe you actually fell for it."I said smiling proudly. "Whatever lets just get to the next store already!" "To Addidas!" I said pointing as Gene groaned.

Finally after shopping and finding at least a couple of outfits for Gene to wear we sat down at the food court exaustedly. "Urg,I hate shopping!" "What!Then why are we here?" "Because you needed new clothes,duh." Gene opened his mouth to protest but I put my hand up,"Not right now Satan,just let me rest in peace." "Geez Y/N, I knew you where an introvert but why are you so suicidal,and dark!" "You know what I meant,I'm tired." "Okay then let's go home." "Okay first of all,why are you saying let's go home as if we live together and second of all...There's one more store I wanna visit."

"Hot Topic!?"Gene said extremely suprised. "I mean,I knew you where a nerd but..."He chuckled, "This is just over the top." I glared at him,"You mean to tell me you dont like anything here?" He picked up a white stuffed toy that looked like a cloud."I like this one." "You mean Berry?Of course you do." "What?Where is this character even from?" "Fairy Tail." "No it's not!" "Of course it isn't, I was just seeing if you watched anime and I was right!" I began laughing again.I looked around and suddenly my eyes lit up,"Ooh!" "What now?" "Its a Cross of Leonus poster!I have a huge crush on the main character." "I thought you where straight." "First of all its 2018!Second of all you cant just assume peoples' sexuality,its rude,and third of all I was talking about the guy MC,Leo." "Oh...." "Yeah Gene,your so rude,your attitude is definetly the next thing were changing." "Shut up nerdy freshy." "Yeah,yeah Satan."

We finally finished shopping and Gene dropped me off at my house,giving me a simple nod for a good bye. Geez people are so rude sometimes. It was 7'o'Clock by the time I walked in and my mom was sitting at the counter waiting for me.

"So Y/N....I know you weren't with Garroth or Zane because Zane is here and Garroth is aswell.Also,was that Gene's car pulling away from our driveway?" "Y-yes..Look I'm sorry I didn't call and ask but-" "Nevermind that!My Y/N was with a Guy!!And Maria"s son at that!Oh you have to tell me everything sweetie!!" I should've seen this coming...

Of course my mom fawned over me as I told her all the details about me and Gene shopping.Typical mom....