Aftermath

I took a deep breath in and approached her,"Morning Aphmau,have you found your phone yet?" "No I-" "Tch,have a good day to you too sis!" Zane said waiting expectantly. "Ohhhhh,Sorry Zuzu!" I said hugging him,"H-hey!Dont call me that while my friends are watching,it's embarrassing"I looked in the direction he was looking at and Gene once again caught my eye.He had his uniform coat over his shoulders and of course his shirt was unbuttoned,his tie hanging limply around his neck.When he saw me looking he smirked and waved.Zane waved back,holding in his excitement.He really seemed to like them...It really made me question how much I knew about my older brother...

The morning flew past uneventfully (Thank Irene), and the lunch bell rang, signaling the beginning of two things, Freedom,and Food. Those are some really important words that start with 'F' trust me.

I didn't see Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan anywhere so I shrugged and I was about to walk away when..."Oh Y/N~" Aphmau sing~songed.I followed her voice to a table where her and a guy where sitting. She patted the empty space next to her and I sat on the bench."Y/n,Travis,Travis,Y/n." "Oh..um...Hi..." 'whoopsie Y/n,your awkward is showing!' "Travis is my friend from last year, he's Dante's bestfriend and he's also a bit weird but thats ok.." Travis fake glared then began laughing,"And your....Garroth and Zane's little sister right?" "No actually.." "Wait what?But aphmau said-" "I have a name, you guys act as if I'm a royal and my title is "Garroth and Zane's little sister"I heard Aphmau tell you,my name is Y/N,got it?" "Oh...I-I-I'm sorry.I didn't mean to.."I sighed,why did I have to be so bad at communication? "Hm..Bad day Y/N?"

"You don't know the half of it!"