Gene,My Boyfriend.

"No...."I replied and Gene took a step back surprised."Wait what?" "Who do you think I am,we've never been on a date,and you didnt bring me flowers do I look like some peasant to you?"I said putting on a prissy voice. "I,Well,I-" "Your so crazy sometimes Gene." Gene looked down,and turned to walk out the door.I burst out laughing and he turned around."Oh Gene,I'm just kidding."He turned around beaming,"Really?" "Of course,I would never do that to you."I said smiling as he put his hands around my waist."So will you..."
"Be your girlfriend?" "Y-yeah." He blushed.

"Of course."

He kissed me once more and we sat down on the floor."So what now..." "Well~-" "Wait stop,I dont wanna hear your pervy nonsense I mean...Doesn't this technically make me a Shadow Knight?" "You dont have to be..but.."Gene blushed and I laughed,"Do you want me to be?" "Well I mean,it would be nice to have my girlfriend around sometimes.." He said still blushing."Well maybe I'll drop by once and awhile..."He put a hand on mine and looked at me happily,"That would be pretty awesome!"We sat and talked for the rest of the time until his mom finally came looming for him,I wonder how everyone else will react....They don't have to know....

I had just gotten to school and Aphmau waltzed over to me, "So...Did Gene apologize?"I turned beet red "Well yeah,and-" Suddenly someone pinned me against my locker and softly kissed me.I pushed away and looked up to see,"Talking about me Babe?" He said smirking and Aphmau stood there shocked.She pointed back and forth at me and Gene,"But you....But She,ARE YOU AND Y/N!?!?!?!?"She gasped before she could finish the rest of her sentence,"Aph,its just like any other day..."I giggled and Gene laughed aswell,"Yup,any other normal day.."He said putting an arm around my waist and walking me off with him,"But Gene-" "I go by Babe these day."He said making me burst out laughing,"But Babe my locker and-" "I'll beat the-" "No need for violence Gene." He laughed again,"I'm the leader of a gang baby,I dont do nice."We reached my first class(his class got switched)And he kissed me on the head,"See you after class." "Are you actually going?" I asked.He smirked and winked,"Maybe...I'll definetly be in some classes though." "What's your motivation now?" "My girlfriend of course."He said walking off smugly.

At lunch time I nearly got hounded by everyone."So...Y/N,
Aph told us something very suspicious and I wanted to amke sure she wasnt on drugs.." Katelyn said partially concerned. "So you and Gene...?"I blushed, "Um..."I turned to look at the Shadow Knights table.I could see Gene looking straight at me and he smiled when I looked at him.I turned around,"What about me and Gene?" "Are you dating?" "Well y-" "Kawaii~Chan wants to see S/N(Ship name) in action!"She said grabbing my arm and walking up to the Shadow Knights table. Gene sat smirking at his phone and he looked up when Zenix and Sasha tapped him as me and Kawaii~Chan arrived.I blushed,"U-um hey Gene..."He smiled,"Hey babe,miss me already?"I blushed,"Y-yes?"He stood up and wrapped his hands around my waist."Well good,'cuz I missed you too."He said kissing my cheek."AH!!Kawaii~Chan's Ship is happening!!"Kawaii~Chan is so jumpy,she's like the opposite of Zane.They would make a good couple,I snickered at the thought as Katelyn,Lucinda,and Nicole all stared at me and Gene wide eyed.

'This is gonna be a looong ride.'