Truth Or.....Dont?

We where all sitting in the middle of the floor using our phones when suddenly Aphmau piped up."Hey guys,wanna play a traditional sleepover game that everyone plays in the Aphmau stories at some point to fill the plothole?"

(Author~Sama:Excuse me!!That's not part of the story!From the top!
Aphmau:Sorry Author~Sama)

"Hey guys,wanna play a game of Truth or Dare?" "Sure." Katelyn said."Ah yes!I've been waiting for this moment."Lucinda,who had arrived late,added in. "Kawaii~Chan can't wait to hear who everybody likes." "Kawaii~Chan that's not-" "Sh...Dont ruin it Aphmau~ Senpai!" "Fine,fine." "Ok!Kawaii~Chan will go first, Aphmau~Senpai,Truth or Dare?" "Truth!" "Ok...Then....is it true Aphmau~Senpai has a thing for Kai~Kun?" I could see Aphmau's face turn red."W-what!Noooooo.." "Who's Kai~Kun?" Everyone gasps.Kawaii~Chan over exaggerates it a little more than everyone else though. "Kai~Kun is this super cute Mei'fwa guy who Aphmau~Senpai has a crush on." Aphmau turns red again."No I do not!Anyway its my turn....Y/N, Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Ok...Is it true that you may or may not like someone." "Its true." "Which one?May,or may no-" Lucinda stopped her,"Nope!You should have worded the question better." "But-" "No buts Aphmau,next!"

The game continued on with everyone asking questions that where related to crushes hoping to get an answer out of me. Finally it was Kawaii~Chan's turn. I knew she would be smart enough to ask the question'Who do you like?' So I flipped the switch....

"Ok Y/N~Chan,Truth or Dare?" She said smiling sneakily."Well of course I choose-" "Who do you like!" She shouted. "Dare!" I said.Kawaii~Chan fell over shocked."W-what!!Y/N~Chan chose dare?!"I smirked,"Yeah." "B-but-" "Come on Kawaii~Chan we dont have all day." "Kawaii~Chan was so busy being excited about her truth question that she didnt think of one..." "I got this!"Lucinda piped in."Uh..I dont think-" She cut me off."Let me give you a real dare.

I sat listening to the ring.All the girls where sitting close to me listening.
"Hello..Y/N?Why are you up?It is wayyyy past your bed time,freshy."

"Uh yeah um..." I gulped.I could feel the red pratically climbing up my neck.

"Hello?Y/N?Whats up,why did you call me?You never call me."

"I uh.."

"Wait!Dont tell me!Did you miss me?"

"Actually....um..."

"......."

"Well...How do you like your snaccs Gene?"

"Huh?"

I put on a more alluring voice.
"Do you like them smooth,or bumpy?"

"Y/N,why do you sound like that?"

"Thin,or Thicccc?"

"Um ok Y/N,I have no idea what drugs your on but can you bring some for me tomorrow?"

"Oh um...Sure?"I said as my voice went back to its more shy,bashful nature.

"And by the way Y/N,there is this one snack I like.She-I mean it,is very thicc." He hung up.I flopped back into my sleeping bag with my face,I'm sure,red as a cherry.Everyone burst out laughing."I'm never playing again!" Lucinda wiped a tear, "That was one of the most entertaining things I've seen in my life!" "You gotta admit though,Gene has quite an attractive voice."Aphmau says.....
Is that a....Faint tint of red on her cheeks!!?!Who am I kidding?I don't stand a chance against her.This is making me so frustrated though.I just keep coming back to the same old thing....

The same old Jealousy....