Revealed

Me and Gene where getting along well but telling everyone else sounded like drama.Laurance saw us holding hands and had a cow.I simply decided to reminded him I was his,"little sister"And he turned away flustered.Now to tell my family..

"WHAT!!!"Garroth said dropping
his drink off the dinner table. Zane ran off immeadiatly and Vylad just shivered."Dad!!" Garroth said turning to our father who was on the phone. "What is it Garroth I'm on the phone." "DAD!Y/N IS DATING SOMEONE!!" "Wait..."My dad raised his eyebrow confused,
"Y/N.Has.A Boyfriend!!"Garroth said spelling it out clearer. "WHAT!!"My dad said dropping his phone."You have a what!?"He said looking at me."ZIANNA!"My dad said turning to her."Did you know about this?!" My mother nodded happily,"I helped do it!"She said beaming."Dont worry Garte its Maria's son-" "GENE!!"Zane said busting back into the dining room with his sword."I knew this would happen..."I mumbled annoyed. "Can you all relax,moms cool with it!"I said raising my voice.Everyone turned and looked at me."I finally found someone who genuily(haha I'm so punny)Likes me and doesn't just see a Ro'Meave,but they finally just sees Y/N!"I said.Zane dropped his sword,Garroth sat down,Vylad took a deepbreath and Dad picked up his phone. "Fine,then we'll start by getting to know him a little more first." "I have a question."Zane said and we all looked at him."Can I finally Join the Shadow Knights now?" "NO!"Me and Garroth said at the same time.

The next day I was standing at my locker looking for my text book when Aphmau ran up out of breath.I closed my locker and looked at her."So..What did you do?" "W-what do you mean." She. Blushed and twisted her hair embarrassed."This is the part where you say,"Y/N!I need your help!"So what is it?"She turned redder."Well...."

"YOU DID WHAT!?" I asked as me and Aph walked to her house."I challenged Ein..."She said nervously.She had just spilled her guts about what had been going on between them and I was horrified."I knew the rumours about you dating where fake!" "Yeah but listen Y/N,I really need your help."I contemplated the matter for a second.

"Okay,what do you need me to do?"