Freshman

We were all sat around the table now and I could tell Gene was staring at me. It frustrated me a lot and I tried to ignore him as much as possible.

"So, Sylvanna, Maria, I'm so glad you where able to meet my other lovely baby!"

"She's very beautiful! Right boys?" Gene's brother nodded and he just stared.

"Oh whoopsie! I never did introduce every one. " Mom said with a giggle.

"This is Garroth," Garroth Glared at Gene and Spat out a formal "Hello." Through Clenched teeth.

"Zane," Zane nodded.

"And Vylad." "Hi!" Vylad didn't know Gene like Garroth and Zane did.

"And of course my-"

"Freshman!" Gene laughed and smirked. I glared.

"Sis you know Gene?"

"Yeah we have some classes together. We're already great friends!" Gene winks. Aphmau growls slightly. But smiles.

"And of course I know Aphmau." He smiles again.

'Isn't he such a little angel now!' I smiled back.

"Oh how lovely! Our babies are already good friends Maria, and just so you know, My Y/N is on the market. So if you like it then you better put a ring on it!"

"Oh Zianna you are so funny." Aphmau's mom and Gene's mom laugh.

Dinner was painful, but it was finally over. Our moms' stayed in the kitchen and caught up, while We all went our seperate ways. Vylad, Dante, Garroth and Aphmau all went to hang out in Garroth's room. Zane went to his room like the Emo nugget he is, and I was about to follow when....

"Hey! Freshman!"

.....Shit.

[Edited Ver.]