The Truth

"So...Freshman."

'di-'

"Gene...."

"Aww dont be like that Freshy. After all, we are friends, aren't we?"

"No! No we are not friends."

"That's not what you said to your mom.."

"I didn't say anything. You're the idiot who said all those things!"

"Why are you such a cruel person?" I sighed. After all he was just making me look like the rude one.

"Look, frankly, I don't know you and I don't care to."

"That's how friendship works dummy. Two people who don't know each other get to know each other and enjoy each others company based on their similar intrests and their common ground."

Well butter my darn biscuit.

"I don't want to get to know you and I don't care about your intrests." I continued towards my room without another word.

"This has clearly been harder than it should be."

"Wha-" Gene grabbed my arm and pulled me into my room. MY room.

First off...how the heck did he even know where my room was?

Second..who gave him permission to touch me?

And third WHY IS HE IN MY ROOM!?

So many questions and they where ticking me off.

"Okay you Jerk!...One, how did you know where my room was. Two, why did you grab me, and why are you still touching my arm, and Three, WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM!" Gene batted an eyelash.

"Look Freshy. Frankly, I don't care about being your friend. You should be happy I'm even talking to you and I stopped trying to manipulate you. I only did all those things so my mom would get off my darn back.The real reason I'm even here talking to you right now is simple. I need your help..."

[Editd Ver.]