The Christmas Special (Part1)

The semester went by quickly and Christmas rolled around faster than normal.I guess since me and Gene,(Much to my treadmilling hearts dismay) had been spending so much time together,I hadn't even noticed the passing days.

I was laying on my bed doing my homework,(Gotta keep up that good student act)when my phone started ringing.I rolled over and picked it up,
"Hello....Oh!Hey Gene."

"Y/N!I need you!"

I blushed,
"W-what?!"

"Chill out,not like that."He said laughing.Then my mom came in my room."Hey sweetie,Im going out soon wanna come?" "Not real-"

"Say yes!I need your help!"

"Y/N,who's on the phone?is it Gene on the phone?" She said smirking,"Uh...yeah...?" "Oh...I'll just.."She smirked and began to back out of my room.

"Ask her if she can bring you to the mall!"

"Oh um...ok!MOM!"I said covering my phone.She backed back into the room,"Yes girlfriend?" "Can you um...Take me to the mall?" "Sure do you need some money,or oh....are you meeting Gene there?"She said making some sort of suggestive face."Yes now let's just go!" "Ok,be downstairs soon."
"Ok mom,Gene you still there?"

"Yeah,are you coming?"

"Of course."

"Ok see you soon."I hung up and walked to my closet,I wasnt exactly dressed for winter weather.

I was to excited to pull out a bunch of clothes so I pulled out a simple outfit and threw it on.

I ran downstairs and towards the living room,past Garroth who was eating a,cherry?I was running too fast to see.I flopped onto the couch,"Hurry up mo-" "Cmon sweetie,lets go!You dont wanna be late on your date right?" "DATE!" All of my brothers came rushing downstairs in unison."Y/N has a date!"Vylad practically freaked out."WHO IS IT?DO I KNOW HIM?!"Zane said pulling out a sword. "Guys c'mon, be reasonable."Garroth said calming them down."So do you have a date Y/N?" "No....I'm just going to meet Gene at the mall and-" "OMG!!" My brothers began to go nuts again."CALL THE POLICE!!" I rolled my eyes,"Come on mom,lets go." "Ok Y/N,eager to leave I see..." "Whatever..."

We finally made it to the mall and I walked up to Gene and I's meeting spot."Y/N you came!" Gene said running up and hugging me."I missed ya freshy." I laughed,"Yeah,yeah,why am I here again?" "Because you love me." I blushed,"W-what?" He bent down close to my face holding my hands in his,"Y/N,will you..," "Y-yeah..?" I blushed even more,"Help me find a christmas present for the girl I like!"He said scooting away from my face. 'Gene you player!' "Sure...."He let go of one of my hands' and held the other,"Great,c'mon!" He pulled me into the large mass in lines.

We finally reached Hot Topic, which,Thank Irene wasn't as crowded and Gene dragged me over to all the Anime merchandise.He flailed his arms as I quietly examined F/A(or F/Cartoon) merchandise."Y/N!Your supposed to be helping me,not shopping for yourself!" "Sorry,sorry!" I said barely able To tear my eyes away from the merchandise.I turned around and he was staring at me smiling.
"Ok whats up?" "N-nothing!" He said his face turning red.Wait red...? "Huh?" "I-its just....Your such an Anime nerd!!" He burst out laughing.I punched his arm,well attempted to,but he caught my arm and dragged me over to all the rest of the anime items."So...."He said letting go,"Yeah..?" "Do you know what she likes?"FML."Yeah um...I know she Likes Fairytail alot,oh and Gravity Falls." "Great!Thanks
Y/N." "Mhm,sure Gene."By now Gene and Aphmau where on a friend to friend basis.They where getting closer by the day.Gene took some things and payed for them.As we where on our way out,a voice called my name,
"Y/N!" That voice...Shiz.

"Y/N."Aphmau said hugging me tightly.I patted her back awkwardly and looked behind her.She was out with...Garroth and Laurance!?Garroth waved sheelpishly as I glared."I mean...Since Y/N said she was going to the mall,I figured,why not go too?Laurance tagged along and we ran into Aph here." "Yes....How...Fortunate."I said.He squirmed under my gaze.
Laurance and Gene glared at each other."Um..." Aphmau butted in,"How about we all go eat at the foodcourt?" "Sure." I shrugged non-chalantly.Me and Aphmau led the way and we all walked to the food court together.

Me and Laurance sat across from each other and Garroth,and Aphmau sat across from each other and Gene sat between me and Garroth."So...What is everbody getting?"I grunted in annoyance,"F/F,you?" "Ooh fries and cupcakes!" "What....?" "Nevermind!"She says blushing. "Y/N....wanna go get our food together?"Laurance said taking my hand. "Sure." Aphmau took my free hand,"But I wanna get food with Y/N." "Yeah and I do too,I came here with freshy first,She's my food buddy." Gene said putting his hands around my waist."Hold up!That's my sister,I carried her when she came out of the womb!"Garroth said grabbing my arm." They began to argue until they all looked at me,"Y/N!" Everyone yelled at the same time."How about we all get food together?"I shrugged and everyone finally agreed. 'Finally.'

After we ate we all stood in a circle deciding who would go with who to shop.

What could go wrong?

(A/N:So I know its not christmas but I decided to make it christmas in the story to speed up the time.Since its a special,its 1000 words,hope you enjoy,and as usual,thank you so much for reading my story.)