First Base

Me and Aphmau where sitting in the front row of the bleachers next to mom,who was cheering loudly,Zane who was blasting music in his headphones ignoring the game and mumbling something about "Useless cheering for a dumb game about hitting balls." Vylad was next to him sitting smiling and all that nonsense and of course,dad was out taking a buisness call.I didn't really care because I mean this wasn't my baseball game and dad was taking us out for dinner after so...

The game finally started and played on,and every so often I would point out how well Gene was playing.It wasn't that hard considering he was a pretty good player,maybe even better than Garroth,and by the end of the game we ended up winning so I was satisfied.

"Ahhh Maria did you see our babies,they played so well together!" "I know I'm so proud of them!" "But hey,I didn't know Gene liked Baseball?" "He used to love it.Actually he said it was your Y/N who convinced him to play again." "Really!?Our kids are gonna get married!!" I groaned, cutting into the conversation."No mom,were not getting married." "Oh whatever sweetheart!Anyway Maria,we're going out to eat,why don't you tag along and I'll call Sylvanna and she can meet us there!" "Sure girlfriend." Both Garroth and Gene smiled smugly,Oh lord....