Salty

I walked up to my seat and sat down,making sure my normally calm and sweet face showed on the outside while I raged inwardly.'Calm down Y/N,you have to remember Genes not yours and he likes her.' But I also remember something else that was slowly turning me against Aphmau,a lot of guys where crushing on her,including my brother and yet all she was doing was basically leading them on. I was torn from my thoughts as someone tapped my shoulder. "Hey Y/N,sorry I'm sitting with Gene today,but you can turn this way so we can talk!"Aphmau said smiling.I grunted,'Pfft as if!'I smiled."Um maybe." Suddenly the empty chair next to mine was pulled out and someone sat down."Hey Y/N..."I smiled."Hey Laurance." "Gene stole your seat partner I see." "Yeah..."I said looking down."No worries,I'll sit with you." He said smiling."But what about Garroth,isnt he gonna be alone,plus..Im his sister and-" "Calm down Y/N,Garroth's never alone.Besides,all we're doing is sitting.for now."He winked and turned towards the board as the teacher began talking.I blushed.

Soon class was over and Laurance walked with me to my locker.Gene and Aphmau of course,where still talking to each other.Me and Laurance continued to talk and he invited me to sit with him and Garroth at lunch again sometime.Finally he said goodbye,but not before hugging me.I blushed again as Gene walked up to me.

"So...you and Laurance?" "So you and Aphmau?" We both stared at each other.I could see a hint of annoyance in Gene's eyes.Was he...mad at me?"Touchè Y/N. So,nightly phonecall at 7?" "Sure." I replied. "Great." "Great." "Awkward....~" A voice butted in as Gene walked off. "Kawaii~Chan?" "Gene~Kun really needs to sort his feelings out." "Huh?What do you mean?" "Oh nothing Y/N~Chan."She says before giggling and walking off.

What did she mean?